Nerdfighters

I'm just curious about this because many people talk about how they read 4-7 books a week. That baffles me. I spend around 2 hours a day reading a book, and I only get done with 2-4 books (4 if I'm spending more than 2 hours a day) a week. How much time do you spend off in never neverland?

Views: 3324

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

in the summer i read as much as 2-4 hours a day, but during the schoolyear i get about a book or two every two months
i could probably fit in one book per week, but i am usually pretty busy and i like to get my sleep
in the summer i read as much as 2-4 hours a day, but during the schoolyear i get about a book or two every two months
i could probably fit in one book per week, but i am usually pretty busy and i like to get my sleep
I read at least for an hour everyday. I have to read before I go to sleep, so that's usually when I get most of my reading done. But sometimes I spend half of the day reading...
Well it depends, sometimes I read a lot of books and other times i don't read anything at all.
I wish I had the time to read 4-7 books a week. I read about 10 books a month :( And only read in bits here and there during the day. Usually an hour at night in bed if I'm not exhausted.
If I have a really good book sometimes I'll read pretty much all die but generally I read about 2-3 hours a day. I'd like to read a lot more but I don't have the time :(
I'm an English and a French major taking courses intensive in literature or journalism. Reading is all I do. Except when I'm writing papers. But seriously, not exaggerating, I spend most of my entire day reading. We're talking around a hundred pages or more a day of anything varying from French literature (in French), American Lit, or Journalistic theory, with the occasional 30 pages or so of film criticism thrown in. It's not as awesome as it sounds. It's really not.

I have about one book per week to read for school. Sometimes they are short and readable and other times we have something big and stupid. We read world wide classics like Anna Karenina, The Great Expectation, The black and the red and so on. 

Lately, I've been too busy with school work to read for fun. I spend about a hour per day writing my own book (writing, staring at the screen... However you want to call it) and reading is really helpful. I just wish I had more time to do it. 

Barely any time at all lately, I just don't feel like it.
I read about an hour. I'm quick though, I can finish up to five books In a week
I read about an hour. I'm quick though, I can finish up to five books In a week
2-4 books baffles me! I read on and off all day, I wouldn't know how long, it also completely depends on what i'm reading.. If it's something that's really caught my interest I will just sit down and read if for as long as possible, if not then i'll read it for 5minutes here and there throughout the day. I'm also a pretty slow reader, if I read fast I find myself a few chapters later having no idea what's going on in the story and having to back track on myself which takes even longer to finish the book, so I like my slow pace... but then I only average 1-2 books a week so maybe it's not so productive!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service