Nerdfighters

HPAFTW - Take 30 seconds of your life to help The HP Alliance win $250,000!

Nerdfighters! Hey!

I have an important mission for you! Like, super duper ultra ourageously important mission.

I'm a member of this really awesome organization called The HP Alliance. If you've followed John and Hank on Twitter, YouTube and whatnot, I'm pretty sure you've heard of it. If not? Wakey-wakey :-) 

So, the HPA is currently participating in a voting competition called Chase Community Giving, together with 500,000 other non-profits. The winner will win no more than $250,000! And the HPA have big plans for how this money will be used. You can read more about that, and also what you can do to get more involved here.

We are now maintaining a solid second place, but we need all help we can to be first. It only takes 30 seconds for you to vote! 30 seconds that undoubtedly will improve a million more. All you have to do is the following:

1.) Go to http://bit.ly/hpaFTW click “Get Started” and “Like” the Facebook app, then vote (green button, top right)!
2.) Click the green button “Share with Friends” and post it to your feed to spread the word.
3.) After you vote click here to tweet automatically.

4.) Contact 5 friends of yours, and tell them to vote too! It is of the utmost importance that we gain as many votes as possible!

5.) Post a comment here in this thread to let everyone else know you voted. :-)

Remember that this is for a great cause! Your vote = more galleons than you can possibly count! HPA For the win :-)

DFTBA!!

P.S If I were you, I'd check out Senior Staff member Kate Looby's blog post about HPAFTW here ;-)

Views: 164

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

voted.
As a former nerd of H.S. Class of '75 (and still one at heart) I am impressed (but not surprised) by this organization and the power of this group. You pulled the HP Alliance out of the dark. Can you help me? Can you help us?

EDS Today needs to come up from # 8 in the rankings to # 5. We have been slipping and don't have the power to do it on our own. People with this condition live a very difficult life - Ehlers Danlos is an "orphan disease" that gets little attention but offers people who have it nothing but misery and in some cases (like my daughters) the very real possibility of a sudden and very early death. To be in the top 5 would secure us $100,000 to much needed research that right now appears extremely promising.

You guys are awesome - you have 20 votes -please give us one.

Regardless, I am now a member and a fan and you can count on me to help you in whatever good endeavors you have going. THANKS!!!!!!

Valri Smith
voted :]
The HP Alliance is now #1, leading by about 3,000 votes!
i voted 4 HP alliance and EDS Today.
Plz vote for EDS Today while voting for HPA. It takes like 3 seconds, just do it, plz!
nicole
Thanks so much. How do you get on the podcast?
I Did al of thoose things above! I feel very proud of myself :)
I have voted, and I'm spreading the word! HPAFTW!
I voted and posted on facebook. Hopefully my friends will vote too!
I...VOTED!
I voted!

Oh no! Less than 24 hours left and we're behind around 100 votes!! D8
Voted. Don't wanna get hopes up too high, but they're first and it's only 8 hours left!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service