Nerdfighters

My name is Marcene, I am a 16 year old Texan. I am described as a Jack of all trades. If you name something I am either an active person in that trade, I have tried it before, or I have never heard of it before and I am ready to learn more. I am an active blogger, and for a long time I have wanted to try my hand at video blogging. I believe it would be an amazing experience to get together a group of people and just have fun! It would be amazing if some of us were from different countries, but the main goal is to have fun. This vlog will start from scratch, I am a noob, if you are a noob you are welcome, if you are experienced you are welcome. If you want to know more about me or if you want to know some of the stuff I do just e-mail me at migriemsl@yahoo.com, or add me as a friend. DFTBA!

Tags: DFTBA, awesome, blog, collab, international, noob, vlog

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We now have currently two official members. Myself and carleesha, we still need more dedicated people.
WE HAVE 3 OFFICIAL MEMBERS:
Carlee shea-Wisconsin, USA
Marcene Grimsley-Texas, USA
Nen-Russia!
We need 2-4 more people, it would be nice to be coed but we are open to everyone.
I will talk with my friend that lives in Germany now. She might be interested
THAT WOULD BE SWEET!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service