Name:
other hobbies:
Intrests:
Style:
Dumper or Dumpee?
Whats the color of your toothbrush?
Whats one of your wierd quirks?
Describe yourself in 3 words:
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring.
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
If you owned a yacht what would you call it?
Do you think I'm asking too many questions?
If you could be any animal what would it be?
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?
Thats my 20 questions :3 Reply, lonley lovers!

Tags: breaker, ice, intro, questions

Views: 5289

Replies to This Discussion

Name: Jacob
#1 hobby: Playing guitar
other hobbies: reading, playing other instruments, dancing
Intrests:Music, film, dance, sequential art...you know artsy stuff
Style: Shorts, tanks, flip flops. Ties, button ups, jeans, hats, and converse/vans. Sweaters/cardigans, t-shirts, slacks, and moccasins
Dumper or Dumpee? Both
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Purple and green
Whats one of your wierd quirks? Facial expressions
Describe yourself in 3 words: sarcastic hopeless romantic
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. a boat, and sustenance
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Hawaii
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? People watch all of my friends.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? the TARDIS
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Meh...
If you could be any animal what would it be? Wolf...or a turtle
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Karen Gillan
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I do talk in my sleep...so this question is irrelevant
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Someone who can fly me away
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? In terms of Presidents...Obama...only because that he's the first visibly black president. In terms of just awesome people, Joss Whedon.

Name: Steph

#1 hobby: writing

other hobbies: drumming, photography, being a nerd

Interests: hobbies + music, sci-fi, fantasy, psychology, blogging

Style: Uh? If you're referring to clothes, whatever is clean

Dumper or Dumpee? I've had 2 relationships and I've had the opportunity to be both

Whats the color of your toothbrush? white. It's a fancy electric spin-y one

Whats one of your weird quirks? can't actually think of one right now

Describe yourself in 3 words: weird, walking-medical-book, introvert

If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. Assuming the logical answer of some form of transportation off the island is not acceptable, an incredibly resourceful friend, and snacks.

If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? UK. 

If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Not really sure. Probably something along the lines of sneaking into movies or something...

If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Roxanne

Do you think I'm asking too many questions? not at all. We're from the internet age, where 100 question surveys are considered fun!

If you could be any animal what would it be? dolphin

If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? John Green. It'd be a grand time, as long as math wasn't involved.

If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I wouldn't want to.

If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Preferably no one. I'm not a fan of death.

If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? I really don't know. It would have to be someone who really made a difference in the world, and in the present time, we seem to be lacking on genuine people who care about the world and the others living in it. Maybe Bill Gates.

Name: Nathaniel, but most people call me Nate

#1 hobby: Hamocking
other hobbies: Reading, Camping, Hiking, Shooting, Being outside in general (especially if its cold or theres highschool football)
Intrests: History
Style: Casual, but I do enjoy wearing a suit
Dumper or Dumpee? Both
Whats the color of your toothbrush? I can't say that I remember at the moment but I think its blue
Whats one of your wierd quirks?
Describe yourself in 3 words: Tall, quite, caring
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring: A machete, and a flint and steel
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?: Montana in the winter
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? walk around naked
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? "Dingus"
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Not at all only as many as are needed to get to know a person
If you could be any animal what would it be? A bear
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Paul Newman
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I would tell people to stop listening to be talk in my sleep
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Jesus
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Dr. Ron Paul... if he ever becomes president, otherwise I'll go with James K. Polk

"If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Jesus"

HAHAHA

Name: Nicole
#1 hobby: Theater
other hobbies: Piano, flute, guitar, singing, writing, and reading.
Intrests: Music, books, psychology (including arts therapies)
Style: I wear clothes. That's all the style I have.
Dumper or Dumpee? Never been in a relationship, so I wouldn't know, but I would bet Dumpee
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Um... I think it's a light purple. I don't feel like checking.
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I get easily sidetracted.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Mysterious, opinionated, and introverted
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. My iPod and a boat. And I think you mean stranded.
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Australia. Or Hawaii.
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? I'd, uh, I'd kick wiener dogs. AVPM? Anyone? :P
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? The Hanklerfish
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? I chose to answer them, didn't I? ;)
If you could be any animal what would it be? A honey badger
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? My best friend
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? "What are you, Edward Cullen? Can't you see I'm sleeping here? Stop eavesdropping! Gosh!"
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Same friend as previously mentioned
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? JK Rowling

Name: Elizabeth
#1 hobby: Writing
other hobbies: Reading, swimming, TV
Intrests: Writing
Style: Jeans, blouse, and a sweater
Dumper or Dumpee? Dumpee
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Blue
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I can remember completely random facts that have absolutely no use in everyday life
Describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, Introvert, Geeky
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring: A house, The Tardis
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be: the world in the doctor who episode "The Wedding of River Song"
If you were invisible for a day what would you do: climb every tree I wasn't allowed to
If you owned a yacht what would you call it: Ship Happens
Do you think I'm asking too many questions: The more the better.
If you could be any animal what would it be: House cat. They have it so easy
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be: The Doctor, or Hermione
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say: I do talk in my sleep sometimes, and I really hope it's nothing embarrassing.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you: Someone who could keep the plane from crashing.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be: Perry The Platypus

Name: Alexis or Lexi :)
#1 hobby: Reading
other hobbies: Writing, Watching TV, Listening to music, and Playing Video Games.
Intrests: Harry Potter, Youtube, Cassandra Clare, The Hunger Games, Legend of Zelda, Pinterest, Pokemon, and Supernatural.
Style: Casual
Dumper or Dumpee?: Dumpee
Whats the color of your toothbrush?: Pink lol
Whats one of your wierd quirks?: I take my book everywhere with me lol
Describe yourself in 3 words:Introvert, quiet, and nice.
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring.: Computer and Charger.
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?: Europe
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?: Everything!
If you owned a yacht what would you call it?: The Yachtness Monster
Do you think I'm asking too many questions?: No
If you could be any animal what would it be?: Wolf
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?: Jace from The Mortal Instruments Books.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?: I don't know.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?: Sam and Dean from Supernatural because somehow they would save everyone.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?: Harry Potter

Haha, nice icebreaker. That was an unexpected but not all together unpleasant surprise. 

Name: Andrew
#1 hobby: Science Fiction
other hobbies: Working, spending time with friends, history books, cooking ect...
Intrests: Emergency Medicine, History.
Style: Jeans and button up shirts.
Dumper or Dumpee? - Dumpee
Whats the color of your toothbrush? - Green
Whats one of your wierd quirks? - I have a phobia of being sticky
Describe yourself in 3 words: - Kind, adventurous , nerdy
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. - Every episode of Stargate and a copy of Lost World 
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? - New Zealand
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? - no idea
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? - George
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? - no
If you could be any animal what would it be? - White Shark
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? - Daniel Jackson
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? - I already talk in my sleep.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? - No one..I dont want anyone else to die.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? - Jean Luc Picard 

Stargate - nice :)

New Zealand - Snap!

Really Daniel, not O'Neil?

Picard - win

Name:Katie Friedman
#1 hobby: Photography
other hobbies:film, daydreaming, drawing, table top games, camping, outdoor activities
Intrests: photography and film
Style:T-shirts and jeans or shorts
Dumper or Dumpee? Neither
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Blue
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I enjoy making funny noises
Describe yourself in 3 words: short, firecracker, hopeful
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. Survive kit and a good friend
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Everywhere
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? watch people when they think no one is watching just to see what they do and how they act
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Day Tripper
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? no you are asking a normal amount
If you could be any animal what would it be? A wolf
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Someone who know what they're doing
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I do talk in my sleep and I just say the same thing Im saying in my dream
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? My friend Dusty because he would do something to save us or at least it would be an interesting end
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Ben Franklin 

Name: Nina
#1hobby: Does fangirling count? 
other hobbies: Drawing, baking, reading
Intrests: Creative things, nerdfighting
Style: I don't know, I don't really have a style but I love hoodies
Dumper or Dumpee? I don't know, I've never been in a relationship.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Bright red
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I talk to myself...A lot and also to my cat.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Clumsy, shy and umm...friendly c:
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. A hot-air balloon so I can escape and also a good book ;D
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? New Zealand or Thailand I guess
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Being scared I stay  invisible for the rest of my life? 
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Klaus
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? A  little bit ;)
If you could be any animal what would it be? A unicorn
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Tom Hiddleston
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I have really  no idea.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? No one because that would mean he would have to die, too :(
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Just a random person and everyone would wonder who the heck this person is.  
:D

That was fun ^^

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service