Name:
other hobbies:
Intrests:
Style:
Dumper or Dumpee?
Whats the color of your toothbrush?
Whats one of your wierd quirks?
Describe yourself in 3 words:
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring.
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
If you owned a yacht what would you call it?
Do you think I'm asking too many questions?
If you could be any animal what would it be?
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?
Thats my 20 questions :3 Reply, lonley lovers!

Tags: breaker, ice, intro, questions

Views: 5298

Replies to This Discussion

Name: Nina
#1hobby: Does fangirling count? 
other hobbies: Drawing, baking, reading
Intrests: Creative things, nerdfighting
Style: I don't know, I don't really have a style but I love hoodies
Dumper or Dumpee? I don't know, I've never been in a relationship.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Bright red
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I talk to myself...A lot and also to my cat.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Clumsy, shy and umm...friendly c:
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. A hot-air balloon so I can escape and also a good book ;D
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? New Zealand or Thailand I guess
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Being scared I stay  invisible for the rest of my life? 
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Klaus
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? A  little bit ;)
If you could be any animal what would it be? A unicorn
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Tom Hiddleston
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I have really  no idea.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? No one because that would mean he would have to die, too :(
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Just a random person and everyone would wonder who the heck this person is.  
:D

That was fun ^^

I would like Tom Hiddleston on my raft too but my priority would be a sailor to get me back to land.... Can Tom Hiddleston do sailing?

Name: Frederikke
#1 hobby: OH GOD I DON'T KNOW WHY DO YOU PUT SO MUCH PRESSURE ON ME
other hobbies: Video games, reading, tea, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Tumblr!
Interests: Chemistry, biology,
Style: Jeans and t-shirt? I don't know...
Dumper or Dumpee? I have no idea.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Blue and white. Tardis blue!
Whats one of your weird quirks? My brain is squishy.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Erm, fun, curious, cuddly?
If you were stranded on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. A laptop and internet.
If you could take a vacation ANYWHERE were would it be? On a deserted tropical island.
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? I would stalk all my favourite people and play tricks on them.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Lucy.
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Nope.
If you could be any animal what would it be? A cat.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Some survival guide.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I will inform you of what my dad heard me say in my sleep when I was 6. 'Mr Ski can I have a shoe? That would be terrible.'
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? My mom. Though, she passed away when I was 4, so that might be creepy.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Marie Curie.

Name: Ella
#1 hobby: Music
other hobbies: Art, reading
Intrests: Marvel comics, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, science
Style: Geek chic
Dumper or Dumpee? Never had a boyfriend before
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Blue
Whats one of your weird quirks? I have too many to name
Describe yourself in 3 words: I don't know!!??
If you were stranded on a tropical island name 2 things you'd bring. A laptop and a telepoter
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? EVERYWHERE!!!
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Pretend to be a poltergeist
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? The Black Pearl
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Nope
If you could be any animal what would it be? A kestrel
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who would you want it to be? A sailor
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? Go away, I'm sleeping
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Someone who can fly a plane
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? MEEE!

Name: Lucy
#1 hobby: Sims
other hobbies: clarinet, football, doodling, choiring (i just invented that word) and eating (i'm not fat though, i just like food)
Interests: harry potter, merlin, the tudors (time period, not t.v series), leeds united, marvel (especially captain america, thor and loki) and history.
Style: coloured jeans, converse, punkyfish
Dumper or Dumpee? time will tell
Whats the color of your toothbrush? blue and silver and white with a touch of green
Whats one of your wierd quirks? i count my toes sometimes, just to check i haven't lost any
Describe yourself in 3 words: abnormal, short, funny
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. computer (complete with sims 3 collection installed) and a change of coloured jeans
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? somewhere where you can stay in an igloo
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? haunt my enemies
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? The Mischievous Voyager
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Mmm, naaah
If you could be any animal what would it be? a human
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? oscar pistorius (we could use his legs as paddles, plus i think he's really fit)
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? a J.K. Rowling quote
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? preferably a pilot
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? ron weasley

Name: Lewis Schofield

#1 Hobby: Nerding Out with People

Hobbie: Watching Movies, Singing, Playing Video Games

Intrests: Anime, Manga, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Rock Operas, Reading on my kindle

Style: Vary Geeky but Trying to look cool

Dumpee

My Toothbrush is Blue

Whats one of your wierd quirks: I Sing the works of Terrance Zdunich in the Shower

Describe yourself in 3 words: That Sweet Geek

If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring: A Kinfe and Solar Powered Cell Phone (GPS) to call for help

If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?: Cardiff or Japan

If you were invisible for a day what would you do?: I would try jumping from tall building to building

If you owned a yacht what would you call it?: Bad Wolf One

Do you think I'm asking too many questions?: No

If you could be any animal what would it be?: Cat

If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?: Someone that wouldn't want to kill me after I make a stupid joke

If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?: Why am I talking I need Sleep :-P

If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?: I don't know, I mean I would hope it would be my girlfriend/wife but I don't have one

If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?: Mike from Canmore

Mark
history
Music (cellist)
learning, a wonderful woman, always being true to myself
of clothes? easy and moderate most times, but always take opportunity to stand out sharply. of character? honest, painfully so, and never shamed to be oneself
Hopefully neither. that once i find that wonderful woman, she never leaves my sight.
um...blue
Addiction to Tilamook Cheese

man, ever changing

knife, my girl (or so that i might not submit her to such ill) an old windable phonograph with a selection of the greatest works of classical music of all time
Priest Lake idaho, year round
nothing. the simple ability to see what others do when they think they are unwatched would be a sufficant study for one day
my lady evermore
perhaps
wolf
one of my dearest friends, that we may make it through together.
i would be struck by dumb by the majesty of it all
no one. sit in the stewardess's seat (let's just say she's not there) because it faces backwards, and you are often strapped in
FDR

Hmmm, I do rather enjoy answering questions... Alrighty then.

Name: Emily Elizabeth Roeser. Yes, I always include my middle name, becaase I can't bloody well stand the name Emily. It has got to beone of the most borin, commonplace names of all time. I figure that even though Elizabeth also happens to be one of the most common midde names, when you put them together, it sounds like Emily Elizabeth, from Clifford, which just so happens to have been one of my favourite telly programmes when I was a kid.
#1 hobby: Does watching YouTube videos count as a hobby?
other hobbies: Reading, both regular books and fanfiction, writing, listening to music, baking, sewing, destroying horcruxes, and making jewelry.
Intrests: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Starkid, Sherlock, YouTube, anime, Broadway, Adventure Time and many, many more.
Style: I wear quite a lot of my stepdads old oversized sweaters...
Dumper or Dumpee? Neither. Never even been asked out before.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Periwinkle.
Whats one of your weird quirks? Oh gosh, only one? I have OCD, so I'll just count that as one, then.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Ethusiastic, quirky, and unique.
If you were stranded on a tropical island name 2 things you'd bring. A mobile phone and a book. Then I could just contact someone to come and get me, so they could track the gps in the phone, and whilst I waited I could just read.
If you could take a vacation ANYWHERE were would it be? Ireland. Most definitely. I've wanted to go there for most of my life.  
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? I would put a sheet over myself and pretend to be a ghost, and when someone pulled off the sheet, BAM! Nobody would be under it. Also, I'd whisper in the ears of terrible people, make believing myself to be their own self conscious.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? The Lady of Shalott.
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Er... no? I actually quite like answering these kinds of questions.
If you could be any animal what would it be? A fox. I've always quite liked foxes, rather sly and cunning. Alright, fine, maybe just because of the fluffy tail.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who would you want it to be? My first thought was someone cool, like Alan Rickman, but then I thought again. I could take someone truly horrible, and do away with them. I mean, if you'dbe honest with yourself, you'd have a 99.999% chance of dying, so you might as well take someone else down with you... I'd say Pedro Alonso Lopez.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I'd probably be singing the songs from the 'I Remember You' episode of Adventure Time, as I've been singing them constantly for weeks.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Once again, someone horrible. I'd just say Pedro Lopez again.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Hmmm, I think that I'd add John Lennon. Give peace a chance and all that.

Ella

Reading

Writing, Running, Drawing (Monochromatic)

Serving Christ, biology (esp. medicine), videogames

Classic, I love 50's style, and colorblocking in red, black, and white.

Actually, I've never been in a relationship...

Pink

Wow, too many!

Unique, creative, stubborn

My dog, Jellybean, and a Bible

Disneyworld, I could live there..

I would sneak around and likely prank.

Nessa. IDK why

Nope.

A dragon. Why not dream big?

My brother. He is my best bud and polar opposite. We would make a good team.

Recite poetry. It would be pretty frightening.

My dad. He handles crisis exceptionally well.

Queen Victoria. She's British, but I love her.

Name: Michelle
#1 hobby: Reading
other hobbies: making movies, sewing, watching movies, cooking
Intrests: history, politics, crime shows
Style: indi/retro
Dumper or Dumpee? a little of both
Whats the color of your toothbrush? hot pink
Whats one of your wierd quirks? im a light sleeper and i can't start the morning without coffee
Describe yourself in 3 words: adventurer, foodie, bookworm
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. a helicopter and some extra fuel
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Italy or New York City
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Sneak on set of the big bang theory and sit in Sheldon's spot
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? The Serenity ( because its awesome!)
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? No
If you could be any animal what would it be? a cat! or a panda, i like pandas! or some kind of fish.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Prince Harry, he is cute and would have a good chance of someone looking for him.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? According to my roommate I do but I don't actually say anything.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? The person I love most in the world.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Dante Alighieri

Name: Jeremiah Robert Underwood (Jerry)

#1 Hobby: Xbox Gaming

Hobbies: Reading, Watching Doctor Who, Watching Anime (especially SAO), Watching the Vlogbrothers

Interests: Gaming, Computers, Anime, Doctor Who, Reading

Style: Modern, Button down with sweater, khaki's, dark jeans

Dumper or Dumpee?: Dumpee

Color of Toothbrush: White with blue grips

Weirdest quirk: I randomly burst into songs

3 Word description: Odd, Nerdy, Awesome

2 Things on Tropical Island: Bible and Computer w/ internal wifi :p

Vacation Anywhere: Japan (place I haven't yet)

Day of Invisibility: I would get all the things in a gamestop

Name of Yacht: S.S. Shagatsee ;)

Too many questions? Not enough

Any Animal: Waterbear (Tardigrade)

Raft with Anyone: Les Stroud (Survivorman NOT Bear Grylls)

Saying while Sleep Talking: One More Boss!!!

Plane Crash with: Nobody, they would potentially die

Addition to Mount Rushmore: Eisenhower

1. Lindsay

2. 21

3. reading

4. drama (currently directing a play, but typically stage-managing or back-stage work)

5. history, doctor who, drama, literature.

6. My style is really eclectic, I live in jeans but my tops are a weird catch-all of styles and colours and fabrics.

7. I've never been dumped or done the dumping, cause you know I've never dated.

8. Pink and white

9. I tend to talk in noises and gestures instead of words. I will happily use words because I think words are great, but I prefer my noises. :)

10. Bubbly, lazy, nerdy

11.  Well realistically my survival kit and a life raft, but if I just wanted time to myself a book and a hammock.

12. Probably Scotland, or Ireland, really anywhere in the United Kingdom.

13. Probably try to sneak on to the set for Doctor Who so I can sneakily insert random dialogue into the show.

14. Swiftwave

15. Not too many but for some reason they are hard.

16. A cat or an owl.

17. I'm going to go with a Navy Seal because people would be looking for him (odds are he'd have a gps on him), and also he'd have survival training.

18. I do talk in my sleep, and what I say depends on my dream, and if there are other sleep-talkers about. 

19. a doctor.

20. Logically it would have to be an American president so Woodrow Wilson.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service