Nerdfighters

mine was twilight [squee!!]

so what's yours??

Tags: awesome, film, last, movie, odeon, twilight

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A couple of weekends ago I saw Dragon Ball: Evolution...pretty much what you'd expect of a live-action DB movie. Piccolo and Roshi were pretty awesome, though. And I'd also like to mention that while we were waiting to go in the theatre, I looked around and out of about 25-30 people that were there, I was the ONLY girl. And, yeah, I was there with my boyfriend and his little brother, but still...I felt kind of awkward. 2/5

I also saw A Haunting in Connecticut that same weekend. It was okay. Not very scary, kind of a let-down ending, and pretty predictable. I'd say it's worth renting; not much else, though. 3/5
I felt the same way about A Haunting in Connecticut. I'd actually say the Trailer is scarier than the movie O_o
Agreed. They showed all the scary parts in the trailer, so you kind of knew when to expect them and that sort of ruined it for me. I'm not really a good judge on what's scary, though, as I'm so jaded and have such a love for gory and scary movies. I went with my boyfriend, his younger brother and sister, and another friend and his girlfriend; the two girls we were with had their faces buried in their sweatshirts the entire time...I was actually kind of bored. I'm not sure what that says about me. :S
Hahaha, I'm totally the same way. I don't get scared anymore. It's kind of disappointing actually.
I watched Benny and Joon last. I kept it a month overdue from the rental place.
Ahh! I adore that movie. Well, I adore just about anything Johnny Depp is in, but I really really adore Benny and Joon!
Ah. I see. It cost me fourty three dollars because I kept fogetting to return it. I could have purchased my own. I should have. I will.
Aw I love that film :)
Saw IV...
Oh god I love this series. I just need to see V now, but I absolutely adore them ALL!!!! The first two were definitely the best, but I just love the whole idea. They aren't just one of those movies with gore for the point of gore. It actually (in a completely twisted way), teaches a great message. Cherish your life.

And right before that... I saw Duplicity....
Oh. My. God. That movie... made me want to kill innocent things (not really), but it was SOOOO BAD!!!!
I mean... I had already had a pretty long day... but seriously, I fell asleep. Twice. In the theatre. That has never happened, ever.
My last movie was "Song of the South." 4/5

I've wanted to watch it ever since I found out that it is not sold in the US (it's supposedly racist.) I found that to be crap because Disney World, Florida even has a ride dedicated to the movie. So my sister went to great lengths to purchase me a copy. For the record, it's NOT racist, the movie is based off of a book called 'Uncle Remus' Tales' and the time period just happens to be when America still had plantations with slaves x.x;

I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but my favorite part was when the little boy got gored by a bull! My opinion of Disney went up when I saw it, I don't think any other movie company could have a G rated movie that had a little kid gored by a bull.
Sunshine Cleaning.
It was lovely.
The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland. You think I'm kidding.
I'm kinda mildly obsessed with the Muppets, Sesame Street included. So, yeah.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service