Nerdfighters

Rules are simple.. say something you've never done... anything. The next person who replies has to say if they've done it and then say something they have never done.. etc. etc. so on and so forth =] DFTBA!

Tags: Fun, Honest, Reveal, Secrets

Views: 5101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have!

Never have I ever liked eating peppers. any peppers.

Never have I ever... Seen a squirrel in person.
I have.

Never have I eaten snails.

I have. 

Never have I ever eaten a turducken

Me neither.

Never have I broken a bone.

nor have i.

never have I ever been in the hospital (as a patient).

nor have i

never have i ever watched a cricket game :)

Partially.

Never have I ever killed two men, one woman, three children, and a mongoose with an engraved rubber mallet with a mercury thermometer taking my temperature while I harpoon baby seals and chew on bacon-flavored ramen dug out of the skull of a gigantic mummified sea turtle alien.

... noooope

Can't beat that can I? ;P

Never have I ridden a tractor into the English wilderness wearing my pyjama pants on my head singing I'm Gonna Be by the Proclaimers. 

This game has taken an interesting turn...

Let's see...

Never have I ever slipped on a banana peel while eating the banana it belonged to while being run over by a 8 wheeler truck containing refrigerated milk products, causing the truck to topple over onto a pink bicycle, just missing the girl riding it who ran away screaming, running into an old man with a brown walking stick who fell to the ground, had a heart attack and died.

Kinda morbid. I wouldnt even eat a banana, because I don't like them (the taste, not their personality)...

Never have I ever owned a pet pig.

Sadly nope. 

Never have I mowed my lawn. (by myself)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service