Nerdfighters

Rules are simple.. say something you've never done... anything. The next person who replies has to say if they've done it and then say something they have never done.. etc. etc. so on and so forth =] DFTBA!

Tags: Fun, Honest, Reveal, Secrets

Views: 5101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Modern art ftw.
I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea, i do like modern art, and I've seen plenty of it in museums and the like, but I never went to a museum that ONLY had modern art.

Only some modern art.

Never have I ever kissed the girl I like.

I had girl crushes and one of them I had the opportunity to kiss. And then she said she had bf and the next day everyone knew. ._.' No regrets.

Never have I ever been toilet papered :(
Not sure what that means exactly, so I'll assume I haven't either.

Never have I met either of the green brothers, or indeed any famous youtubers, in person.

Neither have I.

Never have I ever been in a threesome.

I have. It was weird.. I didn't not have fun, but I still don't recommend it.

Never have I ever had a one night stand.

^ But how was it weird? I must know THE EXACT DETAILS. I am intrigued.

Anyway. I have had one night stands.

Never have I ever made brownies from scratch.

I do this on a regular basis and I must say Im pretty good at it.
And I also like to hear about your threesome because - ok thats kinda personal ^^

Never have I ever kissed a thirty-something
Me neither. And while I am highly intrigued in regards to all the details, it's probably best if you don't discuss it here.........probably......

Anyway, never have I brought a girlfriend back to my house.

Oh wow, didn't think everybody would be so fascinated. :P
I won't go into all the details, of course, as Ryan said, this isn't the place for it.
I can modestly enough say what was weird about it though:
since we were all very good friends, we all didn't want anyone feeling left out, so it was sort of like juggling three balls in the air(no pun intended). I personally was kind of more concentrated on coordinating everything and everybody getting enough attention than anything else. imho, being in a couple, having to pay attention both to yourself and your 'other' is enough. To me, a threesome was just over-complicating something that's already complicated enough.

And I have brought my boyfriend home quite a few times.

Never have I ever been hospitalized.

Thanks for the discrete information... totally get your point.

I have. I broke my upper right leg when I was nine and have been in a wheelchair for about a year. It really affected my life - im actally still a bit afraid in traffic, but on the othet hand it might be good to be so catiou s... I did learn the value of having a working body and I never take it for granted.

Never have I ever been on Skype.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service