Nerdfighters

Okay, fellow geeks. I need your help, here!

I lack some serious inspiration for a list of gifts......

People are starting to get cranky. I've got the classics: books, money and such.

Any ideas?

Tags: gifts, list, of, presents

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

still open for ideas!
Hats! :) Everybody lurvs hats!

http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Poster-Exploding-Tardis/dp/B004CZA...

Poster are always a great gift.  My sister got me this poster for my birthday and I love it.  It's pretty big and looks amazing.  And if they're not Doctor Who fans (*gasp!*), amazon has tons of posters for ridiculously cheap. 

If I'm in a rush, I burn a CD.  People really appreciate you making them a CD and it's really fast and easy if you have iTunes.

Hope that helped! DFTBA!

thnx! I'm definely gonna put on both ^_^

Sock puppets, socks (I know my friends like getting cool un-sock puppet socks), inside jokes (such as something that can be referenced by an inside joke.  Okay, that was redundant.  Example: my friends and I have an inside joke about the sensual hand soap in my bathroom, so I gave my friend sensual hand soap for her birthday), Hogwarts/Pigfarts acceptance letters if they're Harry Potter/AVPM fans.  I guess this is mostly just extra stuff, but extra stuff in addition to the classics is always nice. :)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service