Nerdfighters

Who'd be up for a pen pal program among nerdfighters? I was just thinking the other day how much I miss writing letters and getting letters. They're much more special than emails or facebook posts. So who thinks it would be a good idea?

Views: 1419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's an awesome and great idea! I'm in!
I'd love a pen pal from japan as I would like to learn japanese, and of course I'm fascinated by the culture and history. I'm up for writing to more than one person, and if you would like a Swedish pen pal that lives in Ireland tell me :)

I'm not from  Japan, but I'm an American currently living there.  Does that count?  ^^;;  Japanese was my major in college.

I love it!
Well, I'm 15 and I live in Sweden. As most of us I like Harry Potter and reading in general a lot. I love to have discussions and sometimes I write stuff.

would you like a penpal that also lives in Sweden? :)

So how is this working? is anyone in charge of assigning pen pals? Or shall we just pick a partner and run with it?

I just looked back at the older posts, we pick them ourselves. Would you like to be my pen pal? Check mini-profile below.

Yeah! Awesome- I'll send you a message with my address and such :)

This idea is made of win. How will we get pen pals?

I am 20 and I live in North Carolina, USA. I am currently in school as an English/Religion double major with a Philosophy minor. I am super crafty, I like to knit, crochet, sew, etc. I love reading, obviously, and tv.

So... I posted before, but it was really early on before people really started posting profiles, so I'll to it again.

I'm a college student in Washington, DC, and I like and study music, I like science, and I'm interested in almost everything. I'd like a pen pal that is not from the east coast. Not from America is even better, but I'm cool with anyone. 

I would like to

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service