Nerdfighters

Who'd be up for a pen pal program among nerdfighters? I was just thinking the other day how much I miss writing letters and getting letters. They're much more special than emails or facebook posts. So who thinks it would be a good idea?

Views: 1432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure!  :D

Works for me.  :)

Okay, I still haven't heard anything from Emily from Ohio. Does anybody else need a pen pal? I still don't have one.
Hey Lizzy! I'm Allie, also from Ohio. I was going to post for a penpal, but see you're in need. I'm game if you are - I would love to get some mail that doesn't involve bills :D
Haha. YAY! A PENPAL!! Cool. So, I'll message you my address and you can message me yours. YAY! I'm so excited!
Excellent. I've added you and am going to send you my address now! Totally looking forward to this!
I'm from Utah and looking for a pen pal...  From anywhere else. 
That's an awesome and great idea! I'm in!
I'd love a pen pal from japan as I would like to learn japanese, and of course I'm fascinated by the culture and history. I'm up for writing to more than one person, and if you would like a Swedish pen pal that lives in Ireland tell me :)

I'm not from  Japan, but I'm an American currently living there.  Does that count?  ^^;;  Japanese was my major in college.

I love it!
Well, I'm 15 and I live in Sweden. As most of us I like Harry Potter and reading in general a lot. I love to have discussions and sometimes I write stuff.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service