Nerdfighters

Because I think we can all agree that friends help decrease world suck.

Hello my name is Megan and I have been a part of the community for over a year and I have barely made friends. I have tried the chat but my attempts at conversation always seem to be looked over.

Anywho, I'm Megan and I love Harry Potter. I have a fondness for Doctor Who and grammar is pretty important. This all seems like pretty generic nerd things or at least for most of those I know IRL. I'm currently attending school for a degree in English writing. I'm a fan of social causes, particularly equal rights for all humans.

Back to Harry Potter! My house is Slytherin and has always been. 

So would you like to be friends?
Let's strike up a conversation! 

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yay! haha! So im Rosalie. i love harrypotter! love doctorwho as well. the 10th doctor <3 also love comicbooks and all that good stuff. i dont have many friends irl that like the same things i do, so i hope to chat with you guys about it soon!
There's a really cool thread called "A Good Man Goes To War" about all the mysteries of this season going on! You should join it!
Hi Megan, I'd love to be friends :) I joined a few months ago. I love Harry Potter too (My friends tell me I'm definitely a Slytherin). I'm also a big advocate of equal human rights. What other books do you like to read, besides Harry Potter?
Hello Aubrey. My favorite genre to read is still YA even though I'm 20 and an English major. One book I would recommend is Weetzie Bat by Francesca Lia Block. It's an easy read but it's such a good book. I also like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series and I'm trying to get into the Narnia series (I really really love the movies but C.S. Lewis's style is kind of bugging me).
I need to get my hands on a copy of A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... I've been wanting to read it forever!! I read like the first two or three narnia books, but I could never get into them enough to finish the series.
I'm game for making new friends! My friends [irl] call me a Hp virgin because I just started reading the series [book two]. So I have no clue what house or something...I love Doctor Who! I like the eighth Doctor, Paul McGann. I don't know what else to put....friends?
Lol Harry Potter virgin... I like that. I don't watch Doctor Who but I'd love to make friends. What other books do you like?
I now understand how you found me! I like a lot of books, a little to many to list. One off the list is If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Very touching. How about you, favorites book[s]?
Cool! I've never seen any Dr. Who episodes before the 9th Doctor.  Why do you like that Doctor the best?
Well the same reason a majority of people like David, the way he delivers the lines.
Interesting.  Do you know anywhere I can watch pre-9th Doctor seasons online?
I used to, but I can't find the site anymore.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service