Move somewhere 3rd world-ish, but politically stable, and tropical-ish and buy a beach (I would say an island but the logistics of your own island is a lot harder to deal with if you like things like electricity, clean fresh water, and any chance of cell phone signal/internet .. as you can see, I have researched this)
Live off the interest, work when I feel like it and spend a lot more time doing very little
Put money away to go to Academy of Art University
Buy a house
Buy a plane ticket to somewhere....
By something wondrous for each of my good friends
1960's soft top convertible Porsche Bathtub with cream interior and butter yellow paint. Fuck. Yes.
1. Chameleon Circuit, in fact no they're worth more than that. Um, I'd pay my parent's mortgage
2. Donate a little bit to Teenage Cancer Trust
3. Money for the London Limkokwing university
4. Tickets for a Chameleon Circuit gig or anything along those lines
1. Buy large solid gold money clip with decorative diamond borders.
2. Buy pinstripe suit, along with fuzzy hat, pimped car, and ornate jewel-encrusted cane.
3. Buy us Nerdfighters an island, maybe Australia...
4. Start up Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster stand in Times Square.
5. Work there for life to pay off gigantic debt.
Ugh, I hate these kind of questions. the first thing I'd do would obviously be pay off whatever morgage or other outstanding debts my parents have, and then I would have absolutely no idea what I would spend the rest of it on.
1. Pay off my parents' mortgage.
2. Buy a really nice camera.
3. Travel to places I've always wanted to go to: Japan, South Korea, England, and South Africa.
4. Put money in my education fund.
5. Buy a laptop.
After that, I'd just save and use some of it to buy little things that I want.
1. travel to the places i want to go ,NY,Georgia, newfoundland canada and pitt meadow canada
2. move out and buy a house
3. get a dog
4. get a good car/ get a really nice phone
5. go to dennys resturant alot