Nerdfighters

Hello, I'm Daniel and I'm a Music Junkie

my particular addictions are (name up to 3)
Flogging Molly
Muse
The Killers

and you are...?

Tags: Anonymous, FTW, Junkies, Music, Nerdfighters

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

<3 Beatles
I am addicted to Arctic Monkeys, Frank Turner and Mumford & Sons!! Well at the moment anyway lol
Hey my names Charlie,
I love a mixture of stuff! :D
Iron Maiden are number one tho, excited for their new album! :D If your an iron maiden fan too check out www.ironmaiden.com for the free single!

I also like bands like Trivium, Dream theatre, I mean I love ALL music but these are the bands I'm mad about at the moment!
Just call me Bob...

Only Muse for me, and Rachmaninov.

I listen to a lot of other stuff to, but that's just list fill, and mood spesific. But the two above mentioned resonates throughout my body no matter what! :)
Apocalyptica is making orchestra badass one song at a time.
My brother and his friend Nathan play cello (i play viola) and in orchestra they screw around and learn some random metallica/apocallyptica/hollywood undead songs. Both play some electric bass/guitar, so they apply that to the knowledge that helps tranfer the notes.
I'm Asa! And I'm addicted...

Three Days Grace
Seether
Hollywood Undead
Well, only choosing three was a little difficult but here they are:

Emarosa
The Scene Aesthetic
Mest
It's really hard to choose just 3! Umm...
1) Skillet
2) Switchfoot
3) Christophe Mae (French music! <3)
Oasis
The Streets
The Mountain Goats
ah.. this is hard.. so many!!

Umphrey's McGee
The Ditty Bops
Keller Williams
Bonjour Daniel !

These are my current favorite artist (i'm very inconsistant with my musical taste)
Joy Division
Babyshambles
Paolo Nutini
Tina

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service