Nerdfighters

My cat is 10 months old, and we already think she's 3 weeks pregnant. I have no idea what to do, if anyone owns a cat or knows what to do please reply!!!

The WorldSuck levels at my house are really high right now, because I don't want my cat to die if she gives birth to these kittens, because they might die too.

I also don't have money to pay to get her fixed, but I guess that is too late anyway. How much does it cost for a *shudder* abortion? I really don't want to put my cat through that, but if she is pregnant I don't know what my options are. 

If anyone can help me in any way that would be great!

Tags: babies, cat, help, kitten, pregnant, suck, world, young

Views: 855

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I feel really bad about aborting those yet not born, and I'm scared I'm going to be a bad person or something, and I would take care of the kittens, but I don't have the money to take care of them, nor do I have the money of getting the abortion. I just wish I got her spayed before this happened (I feel guilty now). 

Thank you for the reply, I hope some others can contribute to this discussion as it worries me a lot.

Thank you, I really appreciate your thoughts. I'm going to the vet today and will talk with them about these options. I hope things turn out well.

It did, the vet told me the best way is to just get her spayed. I am scheduling and appointment Wednesday.

Now all I need is to get the money to pay it! 

Luckily I get paid this week and my friend is helping me out.

Yay, friends!

Thank you again!

Cats can get pregnant as young as 6 months old... there may be some complications but I don't think she would die. Of course, I'm just an Animal Science major and not a vet, but that's my two cents :)

I got her fixed last Wednesday, it was successful. 

However, she now will meow non-stop. I'm not an animal behavior expert, but I have read many books about cats, yet I can't figure out why she is meowing no matter what we do. She doesn't look like she's in pain, and seems to stop meowing when I pet her, but still she meows way more than she used to.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service