So I went to the theater at midnight all dressed up to go see Percy Jackson and the Olypmians: The Lightning Thief. I was badly, badly dissapointed. Badly. Ok for one, there were like, 30 people in the theater, max. It was probably less. And then the movie started. FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL. Ok heres a list of things that were wrong:
1. Annabeth. She is a blonde 12 FREAKINGYEAROLD. She was played by a BURNETT 26 year old. Flaws anyone?
2. Their supposed to be 12. Why are they driving?
3. Movie Director: "Ok due to budgets we have cut some stuff out. How about the plot? That can go right?"
4. Where'd the orange camp tee-shirts go??
5. And the camp necklaces???
7. So was Clarisse!
8. Chiron was brown!
9. Nashville...I think you mean St. Louis.
10. WHY THE HECK WAS PERSPHONE IN THE UNDERWORLD???? IT WAS JUNE!!! MY FRIEND WHO HADN'T READ THE BOOKS YET NOTICE THAT!!
11. The end...there were no pit scorpians!!
Did you notice anything else? I'm sure there's more. Post away my angry fans!!