Nerdfighters

Must have watched Brotherhood 2.0, read Looking for Alaska, and is all and all a worthy nerdfighter and willing to vlog :)

REPLY BELOW!

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I might be interested. What kind of collab channel is it going to be? i.e., is it the typical each person gets a day of the week, is there a common interest or theme for the channel? Let me know.

Also, I went to the high school with a girl named Rachel Lim. lol
More info:
we would be vlogging once a day, 5 times a week, and we could, if we want do a themeish kind of thing
but right now, im just thinking of all the nerdtastic things we could do
suggestions are welcome!
oh i was going to say the same thing :)
I found a vlog channel to join, but during the summer, i wont be here
so we may need guest vloggers :)
follow youtube.com/nerdsplosion for updates!
I've been 19 for only a week, do I still apply? lol
haha its not really applying, but you can still do it!
can I join? I want to do a vlog, but I haven't been able to get a cam till recently.(by recently I mean It's in the mail right now getting shipped to me) but I want to start out with other people so that I can...idk, learn the ropes. Besides that, I'm completely crazy XD
im 16 and I'd really love to be apart of this. :) i think it'd be lovely. definitely watched brotherhood 2.0 and read lfa... admittedly, i'm intimidated to vlog but starting in a group would be lovely.

for a more in depth details, please email me at bottledfish@gmail.com and we could make it happen!
I'd be interested. Fifteen. Pennsylvania.
contemplatingromanticide@yahoo.com for contact. (:
xGlassChild is my YouTube to see the kind of work I can do.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service