Nerdfighters

Does anyone know any facts or stats about Nerd Fighters? I am giving a speech on us and need to insert some to make it informative.

eg. How many Nerd Fighters are there? etc...

Tags: facts, statistics, stats

Views: 85

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The Vlogbrothers' videos have been watched over 20 million times
All Vlogbrothers videos have been watched by more girls than guys, with the exception of the videos that featured giraffe sex as the center screenshot.
The Nerdfighters have posted over 27000 pictures, almost 10000 blog posts and almost 6500 discussions.

Don't know if there are any other stats available...
Some nerdfighters (some meaning me and 2 of my friends) are not only made of awesome, we're also 1% donut. Hope that helps :-)
(Sorry, i know it really doesn't)
hahaha thanks guys!
watch hank's video about killing a person, that one talks about how many hours nerdfighters have watched hank and john put together,
What date was that one made on? I can't seem to find it.
Doesn't matter, the number's hopelessly outdated. The video about killing a person mentions 11 million, but in the "Internet Sensation Bitch" video, Hank corrects it to 13.9 million views, which is also hopelessly outdated because they're over 20 million already.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service