Nerdfighters

Hey! So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a collab blog with me? It would basically be like a collab vlog channel, except with blogging. Since I'm pretty new to this, I was thinking that -- if we had enough people --maybe each person could have a different day of the week and we would blog every week on those days?

Like I said, I'm new to this, but I really love writing and I think it would be really cool to get to know my fellow nerdfighters that way! :) If you're interested please reply and we can work something out!

Thanks!

Tags: awesome, blogging, collab, nerdfighters

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't done a lot of blogging but I am trying to get more invovled... in well anything and everything (becuase down time is something I know off < sarcasm). However I am interested.

Keep me posted :)

Sounds good! :) I'm glad you're interested too! Yay!

Hey! I've been looking for a group to join in a collab for a while, though I haven't done a lot of blogging either. Anyway, I'm interested!

Holly

Okay! :) I'm not really sure how to go about doing this, but I'll figure it out. In the meantime, though, I'll keep you posted!

Hi! This sounds like a really fun idea! I live in Europe though, does location matter? :) Otherwise I'm definitely interested! 

I'd be totally game for this! I also live in Europe, the UK to be precise, but we could always queue posts to get over any time zone issues :) keep me posted!

That's awesome that you guys live in the UK!! And no, it's not a problem at all :) To keep you updated, I've found six people (including me) who are interested in doin the blog. If anyone else would like to join in before we get I started I think that's fine but also if we just have 6 people we could always just leave out one day of the week where no one writes -- whatever works. :) Anyway, I'm working on getting the blog set up. Sorry for the late reply!

Sounds good! Can't wait :D

I live in Sweden! :) But that sounds great! I can't wait to get started either! :D 

Oops, sorry! I meant Europe when I said UK! :P I'm working on the blog right now! :)

Haha, don't worry about it! :) How is the blog coming along? Let me know if you need any help with anything! :) 

I would love to blog. I am Dutch and I have my own blog, which I write in Dutch (www.lifeofthelovely.blogspot.com). But I would also LOVE to blog in English!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service