Nerdfighters

Hey! So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a collab blog with me? It would basically be like a collab vlog channel, except with blogging. Since I'm pretty new to this, I was thinking that -- if we had enough people --maybe each person could have a different day of the week and we would blog every week on those days?

Like I said, I'm new to this, but I really love writing and I think it would be really cool to get to know my fellow nerdfighters that way! :) If you're interested please reply and we can work something out!

Thanks!

Tags: awesome, blogging, collab, nerdfighters

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd totally be game. This sounds awesome.

Haha. It seems I have picked the wrong forum to post on (I've been posting this in the Community thread).
I have been looking for a blog collab.

I'm Linnea. :) I'm eighteen, a math major and aspiring author, and very content nerd. I recently started my blog (Ramblings, Rantings, and Other R-Sounding Words), and I would love to continue doing so but also join other Nerdfighters!

If you have space, I'd love to help out and be part. :)

(Even if there's no space, it seems the best way to go about this is to maintain contact with each other, create a schedule- and a general topic/content idea (if you so choose; not necessary)-, and then create a blog on Blogger. As long as everyone has a Blogger account, you can add people as authors to a specific blog while maintaining your own. There is also a gadget that lets you link to selected blogs, which can be the personal blogs of your members, should you choose to use it. :) I've never done a collab, but I've observed the creation of them, so there's my advice to you since you seemed unsure of where to go next. XD)

Thank you so much for the advice! If it turns out we have a spot for you I will definitely let you know. So far we have 7 people (including myself), but I'll let you know if anything changes. :)

Any news on this? :D

Yes! I sent you all a message about the blog I've set up! :)

Hi! I am new to this page, but I have been a nerdfighter for over a year. I have been wanting someone to start a collab blog with for a while, so if there is still room for one more person, that would really be awesome. I have never blogged before, but I think it would be a good way to start. Contact me if there still is room (: 

Oh I would love to be in a collab blog, but it seems I'm too late.:(

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service