Nerdfighters

Hi! :D I've been a nerdfighter for quite some time now, but I cant say I know more than a handful IRL. I'm from Maryland, and I've done a little research and it doesn't look like there's been a nerdfighter gathering in QUITE SOME TIME. I've never been to one myself, but I know that GOSH it would be so much fun to take a day off and spend it with a group of people that share some HUGE interests with me :) 

If you're interested, tell your friends :D Let me know if any of you might be interested, and we can work out when and where later.

***Side note, you don't have to live in Maryland of course. If you live in the area and feel like coming, just say so, and DO IT :D

Thanks guys. DFTBA

Tags: LETSDOTHIS, Maryland, delicious, gathering, nerdfighter

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm definitely interested! I know it's been a while since this was posted, but imho it's never too late. I'm at college in Boston, but I would love to organize a Nerdfighter gathering over winter break. Do you think you'd still be up for it?
Of course! :D It's been a while, I forgot I posted this haha. Just tell people! Get 'em here!
I don't live in Maryland, but my nerdfighter boyfriend does!
I'm sure he'd love to go
Great! Send him over to this group, we'll try and get it up and running again. Also -- how about an MD Nerdfighters Facebook group? I find that's a pretty efficient way to get things done.

Also, I made us a Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/197284120346265/

Come by and join, and let everyone know!

What part of Maryland are you thinking of? This sounds like it would be awesome!
Anywhere! Were hoping its gonna be a big thing. Maybe people from all along the East coast would come :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service