Nerdfighters

Hello, I'm Jenna and I'm relatively new to nerdfighteria, as well as this site. If you haven't heard, there's this thing going on on May 6th called Nerdfighter Note Day, and I'm looking to join (or perhaps organize?) a gathering for that day.

I live in San Jose, but I would suggest San Francisco since it's a nice city and I like it C:

We should plan to be able to access bookstores, libraries, etc. in order to leave notes.

Any interest/ideas/already planned meet-ups?

Proposal: Meet at the UN Plaza near the Civic Center around 2:30pm.

We can go to the library near there, and apparently there are some bookstores nearby.

It would be great if you could bring pre-written notes with you, but we can make some there as well.

If you could wear a plaid ribbon on your wrist, plus any other nerdfighter-related clothing so we can easily spot you, that'd be great!

I'll be wearing a TARDIS shirt, will have purple hair, and signs with "DFTBA" or something, so hopefully I won't be too difficult to spot :P

Sound good?

Tags: day, gathering, nerdfighter, note

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

definitely interested. maybe possibly meet at the library across Civic Centre from City Hall?

Awesome! Do you know San Francisco well? Because I really don't D:

I edited with a proposal, does that work for you?

That sounds really fun! I'm definitely in.

Fantastic! I'll let you know when I have more information. Also, if you know any nerdfighters who might be interested, that would be great. I know know two in my area P:

Same, haha, that's why I joined the website honestly.  XD  I'll definitely let my irl nerdfighting friends know!

So I added a proposal for the meet up, could you look and let me know if that works for you?

Embarrassed Rae is embarrassed...I just double checked my calendar, and I'm actually going to be in Oregon on May 6.  So I'll still be celebrating and nerdy and I won't forget to be awesome and all that...but it'll be in a different state.  :(

Aha! I hope you have fun~ <3

Great! I'll let you know when I have more info.

I edited the first post with a proposal, could you let me know if it works for you?

Yeah, anything spottable would be great, the ribbon is just a suggestion.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service