Nerdfighters

Does anyone have any fantastically nerdy pumpkin carving patterns they'd like to share?  Dr. Who?  Star Wars?  Mockingjay?  Harry Potter? 

I found this link to a good Dr. Who one: 
http://www.pinkraygun.com/2008/09/23/free-pumpkin-carving-template-...

Am on the hunt for more.

Tags: Halloween, Nerds, Pumpkins

Views: 16891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great!
Well, I only had about 5 minutes in which to carve my pumpkin as I was hostessing the party, so didn't get to try out a pattern. Went with free hand Oogie Boogie from Nightmare because I had a green pumpkin.
Attachments:
I've made a Darth Vader, World of Warcraft orc, and most recently a pacman one.
I did Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert
I made this one of Mario last Halloween :) It turned out really good
Attachments:

Depending on skill levels and how much you follow comic books, some superhero logos could work for next year.

I did a bat signal one several years ago. Spidey's might be a bit trickier, but not too bad. Superman's would definitely be hard for non-artists like myself, but you could try it out. Green Lantern could be cool, or any others, really.

or, if you're more of a computer nerd, Mac or Windows logo. favorite car brand logo. the tree of Gondor. inscription on the Ruling Ring of Power (in english or black script, either way I would be amazed). Balrog (that would take skill. again, I would be amazed). crossed lightsabers. Star wars logo. TRON logo. light cycles (1982 TRON or Legacy). Identity disks (1982 TRON or Legacy). any takers?

Officially getting jacked for fall now.
I personally have never been able to carve something that intricate into a pumpkin (no patience) but I have seen some really well done pumpkins.

I am fairly proud of this Hellboy comic inspired one from last year!

I tried these, I'm not skilled enough to do them though....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service