Nerdfighters

So, I am normally really good about finding a new book to read. But this year, I started the Harry Potter series, so I didn't need to worry about a new book for a long time. I just finished the last book about a week ago, and I haven't found any good new books! If there's anything you guys have found lately, can you let me know??? (also, it would be REALLY helpful if it is likely to show up in a middle school library.... I don't have a lot of time on my hands to be going to the library or the book store.) Thanks so much!!!

http://images9.cafepress.com/product/220043339v6_225x225_Front.jpg"/>

Tags: books, harry, help, library, middle, new, please, potter, school

Views: 10

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

If you want another series of books to read, there's always the Percy Jackson series! It's like Harry Potter set in the USA, but Greek mythology instead of magic! I really enjoyed them because I LOVE Greek mythology.
I freaking love Percy Jackson!
I don't know if they would have it in a middle school library but if you like suspense I've read a few books by Robin Cook and Patricia Cornwell and I think they're great. But not all content is appropriate for young readers so beware
This really does depend on your school library. If your school has a really good library, they'll have a copy of "The Riddlemaster of Hed" trilogy by Patricia A. McKillip.

It's not like Harry Potter, but if you're into the fantasy vein you should read it. It's one of those books that you can read many times and still enjoy and find new parts of it, and it's appreciably unpredictable.
Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind
There is about 13 books i believe...good fantasy reading :)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service