Nerdfighters

So, I'm kind of new, and I'm looking for some pals. (:

I'm Emily, I'm 18, and I'll be starting college in the fall, exciting. I enjoy horses, movies, reading, things of that nature. I LOVE Harry Potter. 

So, feel free to introduce yourself! I'm just looking to get to know some people on here. (:

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Darian and I am going to OU in 16 days. I too am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I have read all the books at least 3 times and have seen every movie (the last one made me sob). I also love any books by Eoin Colfer and Harlan Coben. I absolutely love Alan Moore books, such as Watchmen (hated the movie) and V for Vendetta. Are you ready for college, because I am kind of freaking out!

I'm Matija (Pronounced Matt-tee-ya, I know, it's weird), I'm only 15 and I LOVE alternative and hardcore Hip-Hop, books (Mostly John Green ones) and failing at having a life. Harry Potter IS pretty cool.

What will you be studying in college?

Hi !

I'm Morgan, I'm an 16 year old american who also LOVES Harry Potter :) Really, Im a supermegaobsessedfangirl :) I love to read and write.  I really like to meet meet new nerd friends :) Welcome to Nerdfighteria!

DFTBA,

Morgan

I'm going for journalism. I plan on working at Warner Brothers as a screenwriter or at Randall House (or another publishing company) in the advertisment department.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service