Nerdfighters

So, sense apparently none of my friends even know what a nerdfighter is... Well, I'm new to this site, hopefully I will find some friends on here. Any suggestions on where to find other nerdfighters in my area? I'm currently almost done reading Zombicorns.... I think it's actually pretty good... Anyways... any suggestions about anything would be great. Oh, I've already watched over 12 hours of Vlogbrother videos.

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been in your position for aout a year now. There are no nerdfighters in my area and I've aways found it hard to navigate this site. I would suggest just posting/replying in the forums though. hope this helps

Thank you for your advice, I shall try this.

Psh, what do you mean "rough around the edges"? We're all lovely. 

Well thank you, I will have to attempt to try to introduce myself in the chat area. :)

welcome to the ning!  i'm partial to the forum and he groups i'm a member of.

I'm in your same position just joined a tick ago =/

Hello!! :)

I'm new to the site too! but i've been a nerdfighter for a while, and this site does seem pretty confusing but i'm starting to get the hang of it..
Don't worry, none of my friends know what a nerdfighter is either.. they just think im strange haha. But there are plenty of nerdfighters around we just need to find then, wouldn't it be amazing to have a group of nerdfighter friends like charlie, alex and liam etc...

It would be amazing! ANd I gave upon acting normal a few years back so I am used to having people think I'm strange. haha

heh.  normal is pretty relative.

Haha! I know what you mean, I don't even try anymore. =/ I cant hold a conversation down with the girls at college when its all about hair and make-up. I tend to tune out and think about doctor who, only to tune back into the conversation 15 mins later and be compleatly lost.

i have been a nerdfighter for a good while and i have found one other nerdfighter, this person was the one who introduced me to nerdfighters and since then i have found no-one else

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service