So, sense apparently none of my friends even know what a nerdfighter is... Well, I'm new to this site, hopefully I will find some friends on here. Any suggestions on where to find other nerdfighters in my area? I'm currently almost done reading Zombicorns.... I think it's actually pretty good... Anyways... any suggestions about anything would be great. Oh, I've already watched over 12 hours of Vlogbrother videos.

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been in your position for aout a year now. There are no nerdfighters in my area and I've aways found it hard to navigate this site. I would suggest just posting/replying in the forums though. hope this helps

Thank you for your advice, I shall try this.

Psh, what do you mean "rough around the edges"? We're all lovely. 

Well thank you, I will have to attempt to try to introduce myself in the chat area. :)

welcome to the ning!  i'm partial to the forum and he groups i'm a member of.

I'm in your same position just joined a tick ago =/

Hello!! :)

I'm new to the site too! but i've been a nerdfighter for a while, and this site does seem pretty confusing but i'm starting to get the hang of it..
Don't worry, none of my friends know what a nerdfighter is either.. they just think im strange haha. But there are plenty of nerdfighters around we just need to find then, wouldn't it be amazing to have a group of nerdfighter friends like charlie, alex and liam etc...

It would be amazing! ANd I gave upon acting normal a few years back so I am used to having people think I'm strange. haha

heh.  normal is pretty relative.

Haha! I know what you mean, I don't even try anymore. =/ I cant hold a conversation down with the girls at college when its all about hair and make-up. I tend to tune out and think about doctor who, only to tune back into the conversation 15 mins later and be compleatly lost.

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service