I'm not sure where I am, and it makes me confused, but it seems like a nice place worth exploring! Questions... they are so many... I could start with asking what this place is. It might be good to know.
Now for the questions.
- I don't even know what puce looks like... But I probably like it! Or do I?
- If I got an opportunity to meet those petunias, I would defenitley take it!
- They have probably known it for a long time already, but realized that eating grass is far more interesting.
I've been watching brotherhood 2.0 videos since I was 13, but I just now joined the site. I really love being a nerdfighter and I proudly wear my nerdfighter gear even though no one else gets my jokes. I'm basically on the vlogbrothers youtube everyday watching videos I may have missed. But I just wanted to meet some people that I'll have things in common with. Pleased to meet ya'll!
Hello, I am new. My Name is Rachel. Check out my empty but frindly page, If ya want!
I just signed up today.
Don't be too hard on me now.
Hello fellow Nerdfighters! I only recently started watching the vlogbrothers with my room mate; and we are loving them.
Sooo, as the top of this comment will tell you, my name is Duncan. I currently live in Nanaimo, BC in Canada. I am a university student (fourth-year music at VIU), I love all things Science Fiction, campy B-Movies, rational debates, learning about anything and everything, and meeting new friends. I`m stoked to find a group of people on the net all working on the same goals and trying to better themselves and the world around them.
I'm Taylor. I've been watching the Vlogbrothers for a couple of months now and have just decided to head on over here. Like just a few minutes ago. I feel a little lonely.
I'm a Whovian and Grammar Nazi. Also a Youtuber. Oh, and I have ADHD. Plus a baby library in my bedroom.
So, I just had bacon.
Hello I've never watched the videos. I wandered here from a website that I like that also wants to reduce world suck and increase world awesome. I liked it. I wanted to comment. I registered. Now I'm all over this place like a bad rash, it probably sucks, sorry about that. I'll get a cream, that will be awesome.
1. I have never seen a colour that was referred to as puce
2. I would rather encounter a ninja while carrying a bowl of petunias. It could be a friendship offering, which would be awesome as I would have a ninja friend. Or the ninja could not like it, and then board smash it instead of me, which would reduce the suck of being board smashed on my head, and then I'd be able to run, which would be awesome.
3. It wouldn't surprise me if cows had already discovered quantum mechanics, which is why ancient people began worshiping them, only some people got really hungry and said "knowledge is within" and ate the cows and now we've finally caught up with all that, the cows are kind of pissed off that we started eating them and they're all like :moo: i ain't telling you that bro.
I started watching last year right after I moved house, and stayed up almost all night watching their videos before I realised it was 4am and I had to sleep. So, um, hi! Everyone!
I had a brief obsession with the colour puce in year 7, which I have now got over. ...Partly due to the fact that it's called 'puce'.
I'd rather encounter a ninja, because a bowl of petunias could be Agrajag and I don't want to be mistaken for Arthur Dent. ...Though, to be fair, the ninja could be him as well...
If cows discovered quantum mechanics I imagine they'd be rather confused.
Random things? I play the cello, I'm doing Computer Science GCSE, and I am currently watching Miranda. Also I am apparently terrible at answering questions? But lovely to meet (kind of?) you all.