Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 51923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry you're not finding any fellow nerdfighters in person...might (and i know it's not comfortable/natural for a lot of us) have to actually get out and meet people, and ask them.  i like to think i'm observant when i choose to be, but it would be very easy to overlook DFTBA on someone's person as, i (like many of us) can get very wrapped up in my thoughts.

Hello fellow Nerdfighters!

I'm new to the ning but I've been a NF since 2007, yeeey! :D

Some little things about me:

*Swedish

*27 years old (guess thats old in nerdfighteria?)

*Work at an artmuseum (awesome!)

*writes (a swedish) blog about YA-books

Looking forward to meet other nerdfighters, I don't know any NFs IRL!

xoxo

old is relative.  for example, if we go by your awesome rebirth as a Nerdfighter, you're only 4.  (of course that would still make you one of the 'oldest' nerdfighters)

anyway.  welcome!

If you're old, then I'm old, I'm 26, and 6 months away from being 27 myself.  So we can be "old" nerdfighters together :-)

DFTBA and welcome :)

heheh...as long as we're younger than John and Hank...heheheh 

thank you for that Sofia.

Hi! My name is Rickard and i live in Sweden

About a month or so i found and started to watch John and Hanks channel and I just recently got around to joining this community. I enjoy playing music, reading books and playing computer games. What about you guys?

o, i think you'll find a lot of us sharing each of your interests if not all of them.

I've been going backwards towards the beginning. The oldest videos i have watched so far are from early 2011. And that's not even a fourth of  it as far as i understand. 

is an undertaking.

So, uh, my friend told me about this...about a year ago, so yay procrastination?

I'm Tracy, and I live in Orlando. (Paper Towns was a fun read) (also if you have any questions about Harry Potter's Wizarding World please feel free to ask... I go there a lot since I live close by)

As I said a friend, well, someone I met in a line for a college sponsored screening of Beauty and the Beast, told me about this, which I thought, 'Hey, sounds kinda cool', and then promptly forgot about it. Then I started to get into Doctor Who, which lead me to Chameleon Circuit, which lead me to charlieissocoollike and alexday, which lead me to vlogbrothers, and you get the picture. 

SO.... I like Doctor Who, am trying to get a hold of Classic since I haven't watched them yet, have read Harry Potter both backwards and forwards, (literally, 1-7 then 7-1, and then by favorite and so on and so forth...last known record before I lost count was ten times), love music and am a musical geek, love art history and weird facts about it, recently gotten attached to Sherlock and Cabin Pressure, ( I like me some Cumberbatch), and I am trying to get back into a habit I have abandoned which was making comics in my spare time.  

...hi? 

i want to go to there.

seriously, welcome to the ning Tracy!

Dude. It's so cool. 

Thanks! 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service