Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 51216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow I didn't sign on for a long time! I'm in Sundsvall. I do like it a lot there. Where do you live? Do you like it there?

*looks at timestamps* wow, you sure did. Belated welcome :p though it's weird since you joined up way before I did XD

happens

Howdy, I'm Silver, but y'all can call me Silver. I'm an aspiring actress from Sin City, and I'm almost 14 years old. I play piano and alto saxophone. I'm also 3 belts away from black belt in Taekwon-Do. I pretty much love everything that has to do with behind the scenes of TV, movies, theme parks, etc. My good friend Alex introduced me to being a Nerdfighter.

Things I nerd over: Tumblr (magrathea-was-here.tumblr.com) (and that one time John "Freaking" Green reblogged me), They Might Be Giants, MST3k, Criminal Minds, TMBG, Elvis Costello, everything Disney (seriously, I know so much about Disney. Ask me any question and I'll know the answer), science, English class, and did I mention They Might Be Giants? 

So, anyway, that's crazy lil' me! DFTBA

Have you gone and watched a LOT of the BrotherHood2.0 videos? the origins of Nerdfighteria?

welcome Ashley!

i suppose it makes sense, you being an anthropology nerd and all, that you just sort of jumped into the community to find out more about it.

welcome Asta! 

if you don't mind me asking, why don't you play the oboe any more?

yes, cause piano's are a dime a dozen...

heh.  how life goes.  sounds like a plan.  speaking of, do you have a destinations in mind?

how it goes sometimes

Hello, I’m Rachel!

I’m a 17 year old vegan from Melbourne, Australia.

I’m currently in Year 12.

I was introduced to Nerdfighteria through my friend Madi. I joined the ning late last year, I figured it was about time I stopped lurking and introduced myself.

I fell in love with the British culture when I was 7. It has been my dream ever since to move to the UK. I firmly believe that I was not only born in the wrong country, but the wrong era. I have a slight obsession with the ’60’s and 70’s. I love it.

I adore all things Audrey Hepburn.

I’m a fangirl. I watch way too much TV. I love to read. I find knitting relaxing. I love history, especially discovering my own ancestry and I am addicted to tumblr. :)

a belated welcome Rachel.  sure you'll get along great, however fast or slow the process is.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service