Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 53180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! Good to know I'm not alone. I guess it's just something I'll have to work on.

me too.

effectively...spawn camping for awesome and friendliness helps a lot, i find.  and i've actually managed to make a few Nerdfigher friends in the process.  and i think you'll find, being as we're all nerds many of us have this issue.

hi, i'm sally. i'm not so sure how this works, but i'll give it a shot. 

i'm 15, socially awkward, and a speech team geek. 

welcome Sally!

don't worry.  we're all mad here.  sure you'll get the hang of it if you choose.

so how did you learn about the site/being a Nerdfighter?

I'm a unique nerd (like everyone else that is a nerd) I love to read, do science and answer all the questions in my math class correctly. I hate long walks on the beach, much prefer telling funny stories in a Starbucks since in Seattle, it is impossible to take long walks on the beach without being blown into the Puget Sound and get mauled by Ferry boat engine. I also talk a lot about stuff I enjoy, so BEWARE!

heh.  very jokes Darian, welcome to the ning!

how'd you find out about it?

Hello guys i'm Dias , seventeen , love to reading and writing fiction . :}

welcome!  have you published or at least posted any stories?

I actually introduced myself downthread ... but I made a video that does a better job.

pretty cool.  sounds like a really cool place to work...and you have space geese, so, awesome.  :)

Hi, I'm Ben. I'm 19, and from Near Chicago. I like jazz, books and physics (especially the brain-melting kind), and lots of other stuff. But not gross stuff! I mean it guys!

welcome to the ning fellow midwestern Nerdfighter!  how near are we talking?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service