Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 46069

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The link didn't work. Sorry I've gotta go. Message you later?

here's a second belated, semi-official welcome to the ning Jessica!

might not seem like it, but i can totally relate to your point about lurking, it's much more my natural state than being a big talker (up-front) or even posting a lot.

Thanks! Good to know I'm not alone. I guess it's just something I'll have to work on.

me too.

effectively...spawn camping for awesome and friendliness helps a lot, i find.  and i've actually managed to make a few Nerdfigher friends in the process.  and i think you'll find, being as we're all nerds many of us have this issue.

hi, i'm sally. i'm not so sure how this works, but i'll give it a shot. 

i'm 15, socially awkward, and a speech team geek. 

welcome Sally!

don't worry.  we're all mad here.  sure you'll get the hang of it if you choose.

so how did you learn about the site/being a Nerdfighter?

I'm a unique nerd (like everyone else that is a nerd) I love to read, do science and answer all the questions in my math class correctly. I hate long walks on the beach, much prefer telling funny stories in a Starbucks since in Seattle, it is impossible to take long walks on the beach without being blown into the Puget Sound and get mauled by Ferry boat engine. I also talk a lot about stuff I enjoy, so BEWARE!

heh.  very jokes Darian, welcome to the ning!

how'd you find out about it?

Hello guys i'm Dias , seventeen , love to reading and writing fiction . :}

welcome!  have you published or at least posted any stories?

I actually introduced myself downthread ... but I made a video that does a better job.

pretty cool.  sounds like a really cool place to work...and you have space geese, so, awesome.  :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service