Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 51562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

welcome Bridget!  any chance you've posted any of your art on here/online in general?

Hi there. I'm new. My name is Ashley. /wave

*waves back* Hello there

welcome Ashley!  how'd you find your way here?

Hello everyone! My name is Brittany, sometimes people call me Beeh. I guess it's about time I came around and, well, introduced myself. I found the Hank and the John somehow in my subscriptions sometime last year but never actually watched anything until about last Christmas. I have a suspicion that my (then) unconsious-Nerdfighter-self was trying to get out and so it subscribed and waited for the day I would become addicted. Here I am!

I live in Canada and it's great. I try to write things, but generally I fail and just decide to read instead until another idea hits me and I go hard for about four days until failing again. What a vicious cycle it is.. One of these days I will finish a novel. Maybe this year's NaNoWriMo will work out for me (unlike the previous three). I like video games as well; right now I'm obsessed with the Mass Effect trilogy. And yeah. That's me.

I should also note: I am only on the 2009 videos right now.. I'm getting there slowly! One of these days I will catch up. XD

Hi there Beeh, welcome to the Ning :)

I know the feeling of failed NaNoWriMo's, I'm still recovering from the fallout of the last one. Joining the Ning gave me a bit more hope though, so yeah, maybe this year will work for ya :)

Thanks!

I really hope so. Now, for me at least, it isn't even the problem of getting the 50k words done, I know I could do that if I tried. Generally what happens is that I get stuck on a scene or get sick of the plot and then I stop. I just need to find something that will keep my interest throughout and get it done.

Good luck to you this year, if you are going in again. (:

As for me, I just went for another approach and started to try drawing it. Descriptive prose was never a strong suit of mine :p

Which reminds me: FINALLY, someone else in British Columbia! :D

i find that life is full of processes, be they school, finding a career, having a family, or realizing something about oneself.  glad to have you now though.

Thanks!

you're welcome.  how are you liking the site so far?

It's pretty awesome. (:

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service