Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 50492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, Bridget, welcome to the Ning! :D

welcome Bridget!  any chance you've posted any of your art on here/online in general?

Hi there. I'm new. My name is Ashley. /wave

*waves back* Hello there

welcome Ashley!  how'd you find your way here?

Hello everyone! My name is Brittany, sometimes people call me Beeh. I guess it's about time I came around and, well, introduced myself. I found the Hank and the John somehow in my subscriptions sometime last year but never actually watched anything until about last Christmas. I have a suspicion that my (then) unconsious-Nerdfighter-self was trying to get out and so it subscribed and waited for the day I would become addicted. Here I am!

I live in Canada and it's great. I try to write things, but generally I fail and just decide to read instead until another idea hits me and I go hard for about four days until failing again. What a vicious cycle it is.. One of these days I will finish a novel. Maybe this year's NaNoWriMo will work out for me (unlike the previous three). I like video games as well; right now I'm obsessed with the Mass Effect trilogy. And yeah. That's me.

I should also note: I am only on the 2009 videos right now.. I'm getting there slowly! One of these days I will catch up. XD

Hi there Beeh, welcome to the Ning :)

I know the feeling of failed NaNoWriMo's, I'm still recovering from the fallout of the last one. Joining the Ning gave me a bit more hope though, so yeah, maybe this year will work for ya :)

Thanks!

I really hope so. Now, for me at least, it isn't even the problem of getting the 50k words done, I know I could do that if I tried. Generally what happens is that I get stuck on a scene or get sick of the plot and then I stop. I just need to find something that will keep my interest throughout and get it done.

Good luck to you this year, if you are going in again. (:

As for me, I just went for another approach and started to try drawing it. Descriptive prose was never a strong suit of mine :p

Which reminds me: FINALLY, someone else in British Columbia! :D

i find that life is full of processes, be they school, finding a career, having a family, or realizing something about oneself.  glad to have you now though.

Thanks!

you're welcome.  how are you liking the site so far?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service