Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 46319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

welcome!  there really is something for everyone here.

Hello,

My name is Chris, and I'm from St. Albert Alberta, Canada. As far as people and being a nerdfighter goes, I'm pretty young, I started watching Vlogbrothers only this year after a link on a Vihart video. But don't associate myself with other in this situation, I feel different from the  others at school, different morals  and principles, maybe...  I am an Air Cadet, 533 Royal Canadian Squadron, and am training to be a pilot, applying this year actually, for the Glider Pilot Scholarship  I have a fascination for the sky, flying and astronomy. I'm pretty strong in physics, for a course I can't take yet. I'm a book nerd, and a bit of a gamer. I would like to meet people, but it seems difficult and risky, I mean, staring conversation with someone who you don't know at all. Nerdfighteria is a reference point, a mutual interest, and a beacon for a Nerd in High School fighting the current of punks, football jerseys, and Decepticons..

Math and Music, Sky and Stars. 

Yours Truly,

Flight Corporal Christopher Aikens

Don't you just love my paragraph spacing. 

Hey there Chris, and welcome to the Ning! :D

What genre of books do you usually read? :)

As usual, DFTBA!

welcome Chris!  you said you started the videos this year.  have you gotten through them all?

*waves* Hullo. I am Cshieny. I am fifteen and I am a Filipino! I love books, food, blogging, journalism, Science and History. Errr, anything else? None, me think so. BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hello Cshieny, and welcome to the Ning! :D

So, uh, how do you pronounce that? :p

As always, DFTBA!

hello, hello.  mind if i ask how you learned that you're made of Awesome?

I'm Daniel! My friends call me Squirt. Or Daniel, if they are of the mundane variety. Or just, yknow, dude. I got called genius once, that was nice.

What you need to know about me: I take video games very seriously and I am not afraid to touch you. Which I suppose isn't a problem since we're virtual. Lucky you.

I hope to befriend a good many of you wonderful people! John and Hank, you're wonderful.

Hi Daniel, and welcome to the Ning! :D

How'd you find out about Nerdfighteria? :)

Anyways, DFTBA!

that is one awesome intro man.

but why Squirt?  

That's an interesting introduction. I don't know how to introduce myself..... I'm new too.

I'm new three. I'm a british nerdfighter, nerdiest about science (I'm studying Veterinary Medicine, it goes with the terietory) and Blackadder (a british comedy)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service