Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 53566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow, i'm reminded of a scene from a Helen Hunt movie, ironically enough.  As Good as It Gets with Jack Nicholson...they're on a date (of sorts) and she's upset, so, in an only slightly longer-winded fashion than i am right now, he says, 'You make me want to be a better man.'  and when she says that it's the nicest thing she's ever been told, he jokes that he overdid it a little.

honestly, i'm happy to decrease suck levels to whatever degree on a personal level, and i'm glad that it made you feel so welcome...and i supose more is better than less...still really unexpected.  thank you, and you're welcome.

hehe, I love that movie. I'm just glad my hail got answered, and moreso I'm glad that other, perhaps lonelier, nerdfighters get a welcome as well. :)

one is glad to be of service.

Bonjour! I'm a new nerdfighter from Mainz, Germany. I'm 28 (ughra) years old and love fighting nerds. *What?.. We don't fight nerds?.. Oh well.*

I study English-speaking cultures and literature and hope to become  a succesful....something... human.

Any questions? :-)

Best wishes!
heya Andreas!  welcome to the ning.  getting older is weird.  your intro's pretty hilarious and awesome, think you'll fit in well.

Thank you very much! :-)

so, random...didn't want to just say, 'you're welcome' so soon after welcoming you to the group...but i don't know the German.

Hi *waves*

I am Moony, 25 and currently living in Austria! I am actually German, but grew up in Portugal and now I am here in Austria. (Not for long anymore....)

Why I think I am a nerd? I am a complete Potterholic, love to read and write fanfiction. I have a never ending reading list (Current: Sherlock Holmes, Under the Dome, The Millenium Trilogy, Game of Thrones). I roleplay too much then to be healthy, and at the moment got an obsession for Lego PC/Playstation Games (currently it's Indiana Jones on the PS2). I speak 3 languages fluently, learned Japanese in school out of fun and planning to learn Danish because I am planning to move there some day (it's the food! and the ocean being right there XD)

I'll shut up now! ;)

welcome Moony!
Thank you!

one is glad to be of service...and i can totally relate to the neverending reading list.  awesome, but annoying at the same time.

And it never gets any shorter. *groans* And the worst is when I get bored with my reading list and head for a bookshop and try to search for something else to read.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service