Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 46298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome! :3 And yay for other writing Nerds who love superheroes! ^_^ *high 4s* <----yeah, I know it says "4", my OCD won't lemme say "5" because it's not an even number X3

Hello fellow word-nerd!  It's rather nice to have you here.
word-nerds ftw!

Hello Nerdfighteria! I joined in 2009 but forgot all about it, but now I'm back in Nerdfighteria to stay! (although I never left the land of the Nerds, just forgot about the website)

I heard about Nerdfighters from listening to PotterCast, and I think that's also one of my qualifiers of being a nerd!!

the other things that make me a nerd are:

I love HP so much I fall asleep listening to the audio books every night

I love Fantasy and SciFi literature

I LOVE books! My friends will go out partying and drinking till 3 am and I will stay up till 4 am reading an awesome book!

The one and only time Ive been to a live sporting event- my sister let me have one of the coveted floor seat tickets to a Dallas Stars game- 5 mins in I was so bored I sat down, took my book out of my purse and read for the rest of the game.

Hiya and welcome back :3
welcome Catherine and gnomes.

I actually joined a few months ago, but I might as well introduce myself now.

Hello, my name is Rachel, I'm 15 years old, and I'm a nerdfighter. (Well, who isn't on this site?)

nice to meet you Rachel.

Hi :)! Well I'm Darci and will be 16 soonish :)

I was told it's good to meet fellow nerdfighters here, so uh, here I am hehe :)
I like writing but don't have the skill I'd like to, but I'll get there someday, it's a hobby and enjoyable so I guess that's what matters~
I'm a K-Pop convert from J-Pop/Manga/Anime, though I still have a lot of love for them, and all things Asian :)
I'm just getting used to this site so everything is still a bit new^^

Guess that's me done, uh bye :)!

welcome Darci!
thank you :)!
you're very welcome.  so, there's a lot you can do, as you're probably seeing...forums, groups about all sorts of nerdy interests (w/various discussion threads) blogs you can read, blogs you can post...lots for all sorts of nerdfighters.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service