Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 51497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually joined a few months ago, but I might as well introduce myself now.

Hello, my name is Rachel, I'm 15 years old, and I'm a nerdfighter. (Well, who isn't on this site?)

nice to meet you Rachel.

Hi :)! Well I'm Darci and will be 16 soonish :)

I was told it's good to meet fellow nerdfighters here, so uh, here I am hehe :)
I like writing but don't have the skill I'd like to, but I'll get there someday, it's a hobby and enjoyable so I guess that's what matters~
I'm a K-Pop convert from J-Pop/Manga/Anime, though I still have a lot of love for them, and all things Asian :)
I'm just getting used to this site so everything is still a bit new^^

Guess that's me done, uh bye :)!

welcome Darci!
thank you :)!
you're very welcome.  so, there's a lot you can do, as you're probably seeing...forums, groups about all sorts of nerdy interests (w/various discussion threads) blogs you can read, blogs you can post...lots for all sorts of nerdfighters.
Yeah since signing up I've just been having a look around, hope to make some nerdfighter friends :)
awesome.  there are a lot of potentials...like the guy typing this message, maybe.  :D
yup, haha yeah that'd be good :)!
Welcome Darci! :3 Yay for anime Nerdfighters as well ^_^
Thanks Rini :)! You're one too? Yay hehe ^^!
Indeedy!~ Have been since I was a youngin' but back then I didn't know it was called that (yay for Sailor Moon, Card Captors and the first season of Pokemon = my childhood) Got back into it in high school and never looked back ^_^

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service