This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 54714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Rini :)! You're one too? Yay hehe ^^!
Indeedy!~ Have been since I was a youngin' but back then I didn't know it was called that (yay for Sailor Moon, Card Captors and the first season of Pokemon = my childhood) Got back into it in high school and never looked back ^_^
Same for me and my Sailor Moon childhood haha :)! I have been busy lately and haven't been keeping up with the anime world in a while, but I'm still an otaku at heart hehe^^ it's good to know other people are fellow anime nerdfighters ^^!
Ah, yes, I wavered a bit in my anime obsession as well due to this weird thing people kept telling me about called "college" so that kind of got in the way of things. x3 They're re-releasing the Sailor Moon manga in the Fall, so I think I might have to make that a birthday present to myself, lol. Trying to get back into watching anime/reading manga by actually doing this odd thing called "purchasing DVDs" which is never how I watched anime before XD
"college"? who dares to introduce something to take away full anime focus :O XD?! aww really? might have a little nostalgic read then :) aww why not treat yourself eh :) haha yeah i have partaken in this strange concept of "purchasing dvds" too, at least it works XD
Im new to nerdfighters, and im already addicted to it. I fit right in and i now realize ive belonged here for awhile. i enjoy meeting new people that are into the same stuff as me, including a strong passion for the arts, Doctor Who (of course) and a litany of other fun stuff. I'd like to get to know some new people thanks to nerdfighters because everyone seems so cool!
Welcome :D

welcome Kenzie!  i take it you've found Doctor Who Nerdfighters

now by passion for the arts do you mean performing arts like theatre and/or music? or maybe literature, or visual arts?  ...not that any of them are exclusive...

Welcome, welcome!~ Ah, yes, the arts are a good thing for which to have a strong passion ^_^  (that preposition almost got me!) And yeah Doctor Who seems to be quite all the rage but admittedly I've yet to watch it *ducks from all the squids of anger* 

personally, i don't see the big deal with ending sentences with the prepostion as long as the sentence is still clearly understandable.  with the exception of 'where you at?' that is...but that's because the at is improper, not for  being a prepostion ending a sentence, but because it's redundant.

perhaps it should be noted though, that i don't fault people who choose to use this or other wonky expressions...just the expressions themselves.

Haha, I love the word "wonky"

And as an English major, I get yelled at when I use such language (or should I say "misuse the language") and it just bothers me personally, honestly XD

in general, or in a 'formal' writing assignment?  because there's the rub.  while most of the time, being understood is the main thing, there really are rules in communication on an accademic level...

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service