Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 52136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey,
i really hope you're not a spam bot! but i'm alex, and also new to this so you're not alone.
I'm Mozart and Bach all the way; violin player you know. (:

As a violinist, I personally prefer music from the Romantic era- I love being able to be so emotional in my playing. I always felt that a lot of the pieces Bach and Mozart wrote for strings was very flat and mechanical; definately demanded percision.

As a violinist, I AGREE

High five for Tamora Pierce!! I love her a lot! :3

I thought that i was the only person who liked northanger abbey, my english teacher thought that it was a bit gimmicky. Personally, i found it rather funny.

Nice to meet you though, i am also new to all of this.

Agh, I love Tamora Pierce, just had to share. Tricktser's FTW!
I've been reading Tamora Pierce since I was little, too! Neal (from PotS) has my vote for 'coolest thing since sliced bread. Welcome to Nerdfighteria :)

OH! classical radio chanals is the best! The radio was a war zone in my last flat.  My mate enjoyed to listening to a more popular youth channel whilest i changed to the news and classic music station when ever i got a chance. 

I love WFMT! My band director got me hooked on it.
*reads and dies* I have only ever actually met one other person who loves Tamora Pierce. And I read HP fanfiction! You are now my favorite nerdfighter. 
HP rules. By any chance do we have Wizard Wrock fans? 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service