Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 46270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey,
i really hope you're not a spam bot! but i'm alex, and also new to this so you're not alone.
I'm Mozart and Bach all the way; violin player you know. (:

As a violinist, I personally prefer music from the Romantic era- I love being able to be so emotional in my playing. I always felt that a lot of the pieces Bach and Mozart wrote for strings was very flat and mechanical; definately demanded percision.

As a violinist, I AGREE

High five for Tamora Pierce!! I love her a lot! :3

I thought that i was the only person who liked northanger abbey, my english teacher thought that it was a bit gimmicky. Personally, i found it rather funny.

Nice to meet you though, i am also new to all of this.

Agh, I love Tamora Pierce, just had to share. Tricktser's FTW!
I've been reading Tamora Pierce since I was little, too! Neal (from PotS) has my vote for 'coolest thing since sliced bread. Welcome to Nerdfighteria :)

OH! classical radio chanals is the best! The radio was a war zone in my last flat.  My mate enjoyed to listening to a more popular youth channel whilest i changed to the news and classic music station when ever i got a chance. 

I love WFMT! My band director got me hooked on it.
*reads and dies* I have only ever actually met one other person who loves Tamora Pierce. And I read HP fanfiction! You are now my favorite nerdfighter. 
HP rules. By any chance do we have Wizard Wrock fans? 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service