Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 46284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. I often lose my train of thought, and have to consciously keep my sarcasm in check. Sorry if I come across as rude or indifferent (as I've been told that I can), it's just the way I am. History is my best subject, finishing whatever book I'm currently reading comes before everything else, and I find the taste of strawberries extraordinarily delightful.
So hey.
I'm Daisy. *bows*
Pleased to make your acquaintance. Let's get together and have a party :3

welcome Daisy!

can relate on the sarcasm front and even more so on the obsessive reading front...case in point, i was up till 3 last night.

and while history is not my best subject and i hate strawberries, it's great to find people one has things in common with, even if it doesn't extend beyond being made of awesome, and our differences are just as great as our sameness.

Hi, my name is Joaquin. I just sort of stumbled into nerdfighteria after seeing a .gif of John and Hank. I've been catching up on the videos and such when I have time. 

I'm currently a university student studying illustration and hoping to go into the gaming industry. I enjoy reading, mainly cyberpunk novels, drawing, painting and playing video games. 

welcome the the ning Joaquin!

how far along are you in university?

I'm working on my 3rd year, though it will be a decent length of time before I finish, I had switched majors a couple times. 

that'll do it.  hopefully it means you know what you want now. 

sure we're just glad to have you now Darian!

Hey, I'm Peter.  I found Nerdfighters through Scishow and CrashCourse a few months ago.  I love to read and play video games.  I'm a high school senior, and will be off to college next year.  I hope to meet a lot of new people through Nerdfighteria!

welcome to the ning Peter!  where are you going to university?  what are you planning to study?

Probably Washington State University to study Chemistry and/or Astrophysics

nice

I'm Brittany. My sister posted a video on my fb page titled "On Cuties and Cooties." Of course I had to watch it, and that was my introduction into nerdfighteria. I'm from Los Angeles and love all that is Harry Potter, Star Trek, Sherlock, Merlin etc. I LOVE LiverpoolFC, the LA Galaxy and reading mystery/sci fi/fantasy books (basically anything that can take me on an incredible adventure). I also horseback ride and SCUBA dive and love love love to bungee jump. 

I am going to graduate from college this June! Woot Woot! 

Please be my friend =] I love adventure and new experiences!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service