This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 54939

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'm Amanda and I am a new nerdfighter!  I just finished watching all of brotherhood 2.0, so all the 2007 videos!  I found out about the nerdfighters from tumblr, when I saw postings about The Fault in our Stars which I have now read, along with An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, and Looking for Alaska.  I am currently reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson. (I am almost done!)  As you can see I really like exclamation marks!!

welcome Amanda and power to you for all of your watching and reading.  you know you don't have to, to be a Nerdfighter though, right?

Heya. I'm new and from Texas. :) I got appointed to NerdFighters from a fellow Doctor Who fan so I'm interested to meet people on this website who are also fans. I like watching the Vlog videos, they really make me giggle.

I like other TV series, like Supernatural, and Buffy the Vampire slayer. I adore books, comics, writing, and drawing. If anyone would like a link to my Tumblr or Deviantart account feel free to ask. 

I'm pretty shy, so it would be nice to hear from some people. I'd really like to get to know some other fans of nerdy things. :)

welcome to the ning fellow whovian etc, Nerdfighter!  have you seen the group yet?

The actual Doctor Who group? No, I don't think so

well you should check out the groups in general (imo)  but has fantastically jokes discussions from our fellow fans... who are, of course, awesome in a number of other ways as well.

It's amazing how many new/newly realized nerdfighters there are everyday! It gives me hope for the future of humanity :) DFTBA

Hi. My name's March, as in, the month. I'm from the Philippines and I'm a new nerdfighter. :)

I started watching vlogbrothers December of last year, although I can't remember why. My friend had lent me Paper Towns. I fell in love with it and wanted to read more of John Green's books. So I Googled him, found myself watching vlogbrothers, and felt that being a nerdfighter would be awesome. And that's about it.

I love to write, but I'm usually just good at constructing first paragraphs.

My fondness for Math makes me a nerd, although I'm not super good at it or something. I just like solving. And numbers.

welcome to the ning!  it's always interesting how we all came to be here... is this friend who lent you the book a Nerdfighter as well?

Thank you! :) I think so. We were talking about John Green and nerdfighteria once.

welcome Randi!  are you also attending school down there in the lone star state?

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service