Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 49808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Introducing myself from New Zealand, love watching the vlog brothers videos, can't wait to read John's books (they're all OUT ALL THE TIME at my library!), playing pokemon, sewing, playing katamari, watching harry potter and decreasing world suck.

I'm a graphic design student. I work at an electronics store, I know nothing about electronics.

That's about it. Make some friends I must.

FROM LAURA!

hey maby other nerdfighters are checking out his books at your library.

welcome to nerdfighters laura : )

welcome Laura!  so i take it you've only recently discovered not only the site but the vlogbrothers and their work in general...

Hi? I'm Da'Nara, and I'm named after a character who appeared in season 2 episode of Star Trek Voyager. I'm 15, and I knew about nerdfighters and such for awhile but I never really got very interested or involved until recently. I've always considered myself a nerd and I've been saying that I need more nerdy friends, so what better place to make such friends than here?  I have a long list of things I enjoy, and I'm very indiscriminate in my tastes in things. I hope to be introduced to new things, ideas, perspectives and people. That would be awesome. 

ha neat name, [i think i remember that character] i guess your parents are nerds too?

welcome to nerdfighters

welcome!  wow, named for a voyager character, you really never had a chance did you?  not that being a nerd isn't jokes, shiny and awesome.  and said it before, but it's great no matter when nerdfighters decide to get involved.

Hi my name is Colleen H. I am 12 1/2 (Only a month and a half till teenager hood!) I really started to like vlogbrothers about two months ago and when the website came up in one of the videos, I HAD to join it!!  So, yea.  I like Harry Potter and YouTube, as well as advanced math thingies and drama.

hi colleen welcome to nerdfighters,i like your funny faces on your avitar.

Thanks!  They are actually the theater masks (happy and sad) like people used to use a LONG time ago.  They do look kinda funny, but are a symbol of the performing arts.

ya i know what they are. im in drama class. i just thought they looked cool  :)

Sorry I'm kinda defensive about that kinda stuff.  They do look cool though :D

drama geek ftw!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service