Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 53538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Helllooooo, so glad I found this AMAZING place. I draw, I write...and I read a lot of books. Chameleon Circtuit and AVPM are what I live by...musicmusicmusic is everything. Part of the Nermie Army, I'm Sherlocked (AAGHHH MOFFAT), a Tribute, part of Hogwarts and I will one day be The Doctor's companion. I think that's all you need to know...

welcome!

so, i take it you found out about Nerdfighteria through nerimon?

Ello there! I'm Joe, I just joint today and already i've spoken to some really fun and interesting people! Just making my introduction official here! :D

welcome Joe!  sure you'll continue to meet awesome people.

so...how did you find out about Nerdfighteria?

Well I stumbled on the vlogbrother videos randomly one day and they kept talking about this nerdfighter thing. At first I ignored it but i LOVE their videos and they kept mentioning it. So I looked up what it actually was and found this site. I've been dying to find a fun and friendly community like this and now I have!

shiny. 

Hello fellow nerd fighters, people call me Squ33k.

I'm 18 years old.

I love watch old movies, drawing, and getting lost on the internet.

I enjoy reading comics, manga, Shakespeare and anything horror or SF.

Also studying to be an archeologist :)

welcome!  can relate to meandering online... totally how i discovered Nerdfighteria!

Hello,

My name is Shayna, I found out about Nerdfighters through tumblr and followed it to youtube, where I am still trying to catch up on all the vids. I am a folklorist. I love sci-fi and fantasy, also knowing random things and learning (I really enjoy research). I have a tendency to fall in and out of fandoms frequently and consume a wide variety of media including both anime and comics. I am a writer. I joined Nerdfighteria because I am away from all my geek friends, and always want more anyway.

there are a lot.  and that's just the main chan.  anyway, welcome to the ning Shayna!  i know what you mean about multiple fandoms and interests.

welcome!  that is quite the list...  how did you find (out about) the Green brothers/Nerdfighters?  was it becasue of your youtube chan?

he'll do that...

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service