Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 46182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been watching vloggers, a lot of whom are Nerdfighters, on YouTube for over a year, and there were always a lot of Nerdfighter references being thrown about. Also, when TFiOS was released, my Tumblr went crazy with Nerdfighteria. I was curious, so I looked up "Vlogbrothers" on YouTube and a month later, here I am!

{a la Mr. Burns} excellent

but seriously, i'm glad you decided to check both out.  speaking of checking things out, ever pick up TFiOS...or any of John's books?

Hello.  I'm a webcomic Nerdfighter and a member of so many nerdy fandoms.

I'm a writer and general fan of the English language. I'm a Japanophile. I'm a gamer.

I'm a new resident of Nerdfighteria, so thanks Tumblr for introducing me to the amazing Green brothers and their community of amazing Nerdfighters.

Awesome!  what webcomics do you read, and do you happen to have your own?

Hi *waves* good I feel welcome now. Yay! I got introduced to nerdfighters a few weeks ago by a girl I met at guides (the girl version of scouts) who is a doctor who nerd. As for me I'm a nintendo nerd and I allways have been. Actualy I'm more specifically a metroid nerd as of a few years ago. 

metroid was never my game of choice, but power to you, and welcome

Hi *waves* good I feel welcome now. Yay! I got introduced to nerdfighters a few weeks ago by a girl I met at guides (the girl version of scouts) who is a doctor who nerd. As for me I'm a nintendo nerd and I allways have been. Actualy I'm more specifically a metroid nerd as of a few years ago. 

Welcome! Hope you'll come to love this place as much as everyone here does :)

Hi I'm Sarah and I've been watching Vlogbrothers videos for a long time but I just joined the Ning today and I want to make friends

Welcome Sarah! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

your timing is your timing Sarah. welcome to the ning.  so you said it's been a while, but do you remeber how you found them?

Yeah, I read Looking for Alaska and I wanted to see what other books John had written so I looked him up on Wikipedia and I saw something about Vlogbrothers; I've been watching since then!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service