This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 54704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice to meet you danno! yeah, i'm excited to finally be here! 

so you probably know just where you want to go, having tested the waters as it were... what's your favorite spot?

Hello Nerdfightaria! I'm glad to be here! I love dragons, doctor who, digimon, sherlock, and science. So.. see ya round.

welcome!  what brings you to the ning?

I've  been a nerdfighter for a while but had no clue this existed! So glad that i found it though....:) So a song of ice and fire is phenomenal and my favorite fantasy, and harry potter and the hunger games are up there too. I guess I'm a nerd because reading and vlogbrothers is pretty much my life! :)

I guess I'm a nerd because reading and vlogbrothers is pretty much my life! :)

more fantastically jokes words may never have been uttered.  welcome to the ning! 

Hi! I'm Riyo, an awesome nerdfighting Canadian.

So, I'm a new nerdfighter. I got introduced to the vlogbrothers channel... probably through CPGGrey, which was, in turn, through StumbleUpon. I stumbled onto his 2012 video and subscribed to him, then actually started browsing YouTube again, and then probably just clicked through to an interesting vlogbrothers video and good hooked. It was all very recent. I haven't met anyone IRL who is a nerfighter as of yet, though I am working on my conversion skills.

I love games--video games, board games, card games, roleplaying games, etcetera--and nerdy things in general, such as learning. Yay, learning! Also, Pokémon is, like, the best thing ever.

I basically just want to make some friends who are awesome nerdfighters. =)

Awesome! Welcome to the ning! Hope you have as much fun here as all of Nerdfighteria does :D

you said something about converting... who are you introducing to Nerdfighteria?

Hi, I just joined a little bit ago... I guess I should post here?

My username-thing is Fishkin, which is my last name. You can call me that or Fish or anything else you can think of I suppose. I'm a 9th grader, and I like many different types of art. I draw and write for fun. Oh, I'm a girl. Guess that's important too.

I'm in my school's orchestra (I just started playing this year, so I've had to catch up with people a lot), and I love it. I play the double bass.

My friend Carolyn got me into Nerdfighters by showing me the FAQ video... I got hooked immediately!

I like lots of different sci-fi/fantasy shows/books/whatever like Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Sherlock Holmes, uh... yeah etc. etc.

I also love playing video games- I love Halo, though I really am terrible at it- along with board games (mainly chess. I love chess).

Yeah, not sure what else to put here... ;w;

Welcome to the Ning! :) Enjoy your stay :D

indeed, welcome.  i've never really taken up an instrument, but i bet you'll continue loving Orchestra. 

also... is Carolyn someone we might have met on here?

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service