Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 51618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then let us spread the word! :D

excellent

So there's this guy I like who's ALWAYS talking about Hank Green. And a peculiar (though now I understand lol) intense dislike towards pennies and nickels. I decided to figure out what the hell he was going on about, and now I'm so glad I did. I absolutely love Hank and John's videos, and I realized that I've read some of John's books (The Fault in Our Stars, Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns, and right now I'm reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson). I truly look forward to decreasing world suck ^.^

welcome to the ning Madisun!

isn't it weirdly great/greatly weird when we make those connections?

Awesome! World suck is gonna go DOWN.

And, welcome to the Ning, Madisun! :D

Hello all, I am new here. I have watched VB for about 3 months.

awesome A.J!  all caught up?

I am indeed, I watched all of the Vlogbrothers stiff in about 2 weeks. I don't know how I went all this time without watching them.

it was a little weird for me too.  but maybe this is when we're supposed to be here.

Welcome to the Ning A.J. ! :D

How you liking the site so far?

I like it. It seems to have a bit of everything, so it appeals to many.

Thanks to you Danno and the Nerdfighters in general, I feel welcome here (Not that I am surprised XD)

Right, so, this is a bit intimidating. I’m not really sure if I’m a nerdfighter, but I’d like to be. It just seems like a community that focuses on doing good and having fun while doing it, and I wanted to be a part of that.

I enjoy reading, listening to music and rearranging the furniture in Ikea, also naps… I currently work at an Art Gallery and a Bar, saving up money to pay off student loans and go back to school. I’m not sure what else to say, except maybe that I enjoy puns? 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service