Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 49845

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michelle, and welcome to the Ning!

Hope you enjoy the site, we got cookies :3

absolutely.  does part of me still wonder how things would have gone if i'd somehow managed to get in on the ground floor of Nerdfighteria?  absolutely, but we all go through life on individual schedules.  it's awesome just being here now!

welcome to the ning btw

Then let us spread the word! :D

excellent

So there's this guy I like who's ALWAYS talking about Hank Green. And a peculiar (though now I understand lol) intense dislike towards pennies and nickels. I decided to figure out what the hell he was going on about, and now I'm so glad I did. I absolutely love Hank and John's videos, and I realized that I've read some of John's books (The Fault in Our Stars, Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns, and right now I'm reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson). I truly look forward to decreasing world suck ^.^

welcome to the ning Madisun!

isn't it weirdly great/greatly weird when we make those connections?

Awesome! World suck is gonna go DOWN.

And, welcome to the Ning, Madisun! :D

Hello all, I am new here. I have watched VB for about 3 months.

awesome A.J!  all caught up?

I am indeed, I watched all of the Vlogbrothers stiff in about 2 weeks. I don't know how I went all this time without watching them.

it was a little weird for me too.  but maybe this is when we're supposed to be here.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service