Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 46161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you want to be a Nerdfighter, you ARE a Nerdfighter, Paige :D

Welcome to the Ning!

absolutley.  you said you weren't sure though Paige...how did you find out about the site/Nerdfighters?

I started watching the youtube video's after I saw some gif's on tumblr... I wish I could say more about it, have some really cool story, but the truth is I just thought 'Oh wow, this is amazing, a whole community dedicated to decreasing world suck, I wanna be a part of that'. 

i don't know, i think that story's pretty great.  it even has a moral.

Oops, I didn't realise this thread exists.

Alrright.

I found out about Brotherhood 2.0 from... a fanfiction. It linked me to Strange Charm, which I found really, really awesome, and I proceed to have a good time listening to Hank's songs. Several clicks later I am bought.

The nerdfighteria was a concept I got introduced later. John and Hank mentioned them several times and I have no idea what they were talking about, until... Okay, I don't remember anything more than that.

But you know what's sad? Indonesia needs more nerdfighters to make it less suck. They should stop resisting the awesomeness of nerds and embrace it. What's not to love about good books and science? I know, right.

Okay, I'm going to sulk in peace over there.

Well, better late than never I say XD

Welcome to the Ning, Egressus :)

well you have fellow nerds here, at least.

Hello Veronika, and welcome to the Ning! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

welcome Veronika!  hope work went well and look forward to seeing you around

Hi!
I'm Chloe, but you probably knew that already..
I don't really know what to say! I don't generally not say a lot about myself unless directly or specifically questioned.
I know I'm a 'nerd', but I am interested in sociology and psychology so get all nerdy about what makes people think that others or they are nerds and how they may compromise aspects of their personality in order to fit this label of a 'nerd' or can nerds come in all shapes and sizes, and not just the typical stereotype! Anyway, I've babbled on quite a bit.. I just wanted to say hi and thanks for welcoming me into merdfighteria so warmly! x

Welcome to the Ning, Chloe :D

So, how did you come to know of Nerdfighteria?

I've been watching vlog brothers for a while, and they kept mentioning nerdfighteria and nerdfighters so I thought I would give it a go and see what it was like! So far it's been good, everyone's been welcoming and accepting etc... just have to get used to everything on here!

How long have you been on here or 'part of' nerdfighteria??

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service