Nerdfighters

This is the official introduction post! If you're new feel free to introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself like how you got introduced to nerdfighters or what makes you a nerd.

On behalf of all the ningmasters we welcome you to the site! Check out the general information page and FAQ page if you have questions or message a ningmaster.

once this post gets too many replies it'll be closed and a new one will be created.

Views: 53538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

welcome Erin.  not that it's a huge deal, but if you don't mind my asking, why are you just now joining?

Well, I had just never really been on this website, despite that they mention it so frequently in videos.  I don't really know why I never bothered to come see this, but I just...didn't.  I dunno.

it's awesome that you're here now, whatever the case.

Yeah, I agree, this place is brilliant!

Hi! I finally decided to join, after lurking about on here to see what it was like. I found vlogbrothers through SciShow and Crash Course, and I was officially addicted. People on the internet who I don't already know and sound a lot like me! Huzzah! I really like it here. I look forward to spending time on here, having discussions and whatnot. :D

welcome Emily!  so...how did you find Crash Course/scishow then?

Ah, I found SciShow on the Cheezburger network. They had one show in their Science section.... I was hooked. :D

nifty

Hi Emily, and welcome to the Ning! :D

Enjoying the place I bet? :)

Hello all!

I found vlogbrothers, and by extension Crash Course and SciShow, about three months ago and have been enjoying them greatly.  I am very much a nerd with my preferred topics being computers and SciFi.

Hi there Dan, and welcome to the Ning!

How you liking the place so far? :D

welcome Dan!

following any good science fiction at the moment?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service