Nerdfighters

Fellow Nerdfighters, greetings!!

My name is Miriam, and I'm on a gap year. I really want to fill the time by actually getting around to making Youtube videos, which is something I've wanted to do for ages, and I recently got inspired to do a collab channel so I'd love to get other Nerdfighters to join in too.

Maybe you could reply to me on this thread, or private message me or something?

DFTBA!!

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me and two other Nerdfighters from Europe are planning to start a collab channel in January 2012. We'd gladly welcome you in our group if you want to join us :]

That would be super! I would really love to :D Is there a theme to it?

Well, we've been discussing names on skype lately. But as for a theme, we'll probably just talk about our lives and nerdy stuff in general and come up with ideas along the way. (Would be nice if you could let us know your skype-name so you can be part of the discussion.)

I'd be more than happy too!

Hey, I would love to do one, if you still need people :D

Yeah, we actually still need a 5th person. If you're up for it and have skype, then welcome aboard :]

I have been wanting to get in on a colab channel for a while. If you still need a 5th person I would love to be a part of it!

Of course, if you're up for it, we'd be glad to welcome you to our collab :] . Skype would be really helpful though, because that's our main way of communicating.

I have been interested in doing a collab for some time now and finally have some free time. So I'm up for it.

We'd be glad if you'd join our collab. We are mainly discussing our ideas via skype - so that would be helpful.

pshimasmurfer is mine

I would love to be involved, if I'm not too late... :)  Is there still room?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service