Nerdfighters

Hey Nerdfighters, 

I've had a little look and it seems that the last discussion about penpals was in 2009 ( I apologise before hand if I'm wrong!) and I thought I'd start another one!

So basically if you want a nerdfighter penpal just leave a message telling us all about it! 

I don't know if this will be a popular thread or not but I don't see the harm in trying, right??!

Basically I've been looking for a penpal for a while and I reckon a nerdfighter is the best type of penpal to have!  I love writing so hopefully after some time I'll be able to talk to people through snail mail.

Anyway, let's get this thing started, good luck in finding a penpal everyone and feel free to join in, it's open to anyone!!! 

Nancie :D

Tags: email, mail, pal, pen, snail

Views: 644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to try pen paling! (I'm not sure that can be a gerund, nor am I sure that is a gerund but whatever)
Checkout my page. and message me. :)
Also if would be great if you were around my age ( nothing personal but it would worry my parents otherwise) 16-18
Thanks
Go nerdfighting!
If there are any nerdfighters out there interested in helping me learn Spanish because they already know Spanish...that would be TOTALLY AMAZING
I've wanted a penpal for quite some time, I'm glad I found this thread. =) I'm from the U.S. and would greatly enjoy having a penpal who has a superstitious side to them. Not required, of course, but it would be awesome. I'm at wolf_whisperer@hotmail.com.
I would love a snail mail pen pal who's college age and lives anywhere in the U.S. except California (I live in So Cal and go to school in Nor Cal so I want to meet someone from a different region of the country)
Hello! I'm a senior in high school, about to go into college. I'd love to be your penpal! Feel free to contact if you're interested.
I'm from LA and would love a penpal who is from England. I love British culture, music, TV and radio and would love to get to know someone from the country. My e-mail address is roomforabbeyroad at gmail. I look foward to hearing from you :)

Are you still interested in having an English penpal?

We all are here for a partner. After all what are these sites for? Flirting is just a way to approach that you have an attraction for the person. You can try it in many way. Directly or Indirectly. You can send an anonymous crush to your heart throb using AAfter Search box. They only disclose your identity if your crush feels the same way as you do. Here is what you need to write in the search box:
crush:your email: email of crush 1 : email of crush 2 : email of crush 3
then click web search button. Let the magic of love makes all of you happy.
I'm from Austria, 20, medicine student and I would like to find someone to write with - real letter, emails, Facebook messages, I don't care! :)
I'll be your pen-pal :)
i would love to have a pen pal. I lreally like meeting new people and have always wanted a pen pal. Email, snail mail,FB, it doesnt matter. i would rather have someone aroound my age (15) so my mom doesnt freak, but pretty much any one in teen years is good.... and i live in the US if it matters. i used to live in Texas and just moved to NW Florida if anyone has an inerest in those areas :)
Hey I'm Annie. I'm a 14 year old girl from not quite as sunny as people think California. I like Potter, Doctor Who, Warehouse 13, Reading (I'm not listing books cause it would take forever, but mostly sci-fi or relating to life), I spend way to much time on the internet at either Youtube or Facebook, and a lot more.

I'd much rather have a snail mail pen pal then email cause I love the feeling when you get a letter in the mail. So email me at kitt.alexx@gmail.com if you are interested.
I am Canadian, not so interesting but I would love to have a penpal, especially a fellow nerdfighter. Anyone who wants to be penpals could defnitely message me. I will probably ask a few people myself.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service