Nerdfighters

Hey Nerdfighters, 

I've had a little look and it seems that the last discussion about penpals was in 2009 ( I apologise before hand if I'm wrong!) and I thought I'd start another one!

So basically if you want a nerdfighter penpal just leave a message telling us all about it! 

I don't know if this will be a popular thread or not but I don't see the harm in trying, right??!

Basically I've been looking for a penpal for a while and I reckon a nerdfighter is the best type of penpal to have!  I love writing so hopefully after some time I'll be able to talk to people through snail mail.

Anyway, let's get this thing started, good luck in finding a penpal everyone and feel free to join in, it's open to anyone!!! 

Nancie :D

Tags: email, mail, pal, pen, snail

Views: 636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, my name is Katy. I am 15, almost 16. I live in MA. I would love to have a pen pal. E-mail me. donlan.katy@gmail.com

(:
I'd love a pen pal, just msg me back!
So, I'm just going to be the semi-creeper person who collects email addresses and PMs people all down this list. Cool? Cool.

I would love to have a pen pal! I have always wanted a pen pal! I am an 18 (19 in January) year old girl and I live in Oklahoma. I am a founding member of the OU Nerdfighters group. I am also half robot. I love Harry Potter, LOTR, comics, video games, action/adventure/sci-fi movies, etc. If anyone would like to be my pen pal please just let me know. D.F.T.B.A.

hey penpal?

My email is darian.r.harmon@gmail.com if anyone wishes to be my pen pal. P.S. I wouldn't mind having more than 1 pen pal!

I'd really like a snail mail pen pal.

I'm Hannah, from the UK. Lets go global.

I'll be your pen pal! I'm from the US, message me about address-y things. Also, do you think it'd be cool to do it with old-school calligraphy pens? Cause I have a bunch and think it would be fun. :D

I'd really like a penal. It's something I've always wanted to have and I'm open to email, snail mail, or whatever. I live in the US but I'm open to a penpal from anywhere. Is anyone interested? :)

Sure penpal!

Bonjour! I’m Lauren, sixteen, from LA area, California. I'd love to have a penpal (or e-pal). Ummm I'm not really picky about location, because I'm not buying real estate, I'm making friends. I'd love to learn about all nerdfighters, but only the quick will be lucky ;)  

I'm really not sure what to write (how to advertise myself?) as I've never had a pen pal, unless you count Charles Manson, which I don't, because he never wrote me back. I'm Al, I live in England and I like sneezing, Bright Eyes (I mean the band, although sparkly peepers are nice too) and cats. If any of that sounds up your street, feel free to get in touch!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service