Nerdfighters

I figured the Pittsburgh nerdfighters really need to develop their community a little more and I'm so into doing a gathering somewhere. I'm in Oakland, so I was thinking perhaps a meetup at Carnegie Library -before- John Green comes to town, and then maybe the day of before the talk. :)

Anyone else up for it???

Tags: gathering, pittsburgh

Views: 225

Replies to This Discussion

OKAY! OFFICIAL DECISION. Runa- can you meet everyone there at 5, and when I get out, I'll meet you all.

YES MA'AM.  :D 

I woke up today with a little bit of a fever, a sour throat, and I can barely talk. I'm not going to be able to make it. :( I'm so sorry guys.

Okay so, the 14th at 5 pm then, right?

YEP!

Awesome!  =]

Turns out I can't go.  =[   Hope everyone has a good time though!

Alright, Pittsburgh nerdfighters, this is going to be a monthly thing. 

Join the Pittsburgh Nerdfighters FB group if you haven't already, we'll probably be doing a lot of the organizing/logistics work on there: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=139991714013

I am fully supportive of this endevor.

Also, any teens who wanna create a video collab for John and maybe win free tickets to the event should register for an event happening next week, January 11, from 6 to 7:45 pm. It's free, though you have to register on the CLPGH website.   Register soon if you are interested!!!

I saw!  Wish I wasn't too old to go!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service