Nerdfighters

A few of us have agreed that this is a great punishment. Just vote yes or no on this. If you vote no suggest another punishment as extensive as the one below and it should be EMBARRASSING NOT PAINFUL. oh and remember the Yeti still has veto power.
Thanks! :) DFTBA
**if the poll gets 52% no then we will come up with a new one and that will be voted on
Operation Punishment
1. Dressed as Gus do interpretive dance in front of a theater before a showing of new moon on opening night. (or as close to opening night as possible)
2. When finished with his dance, he must take off costume to reveal his i <3 sparkly vampires/ unicorns hoodie and shirt and go all fangirly with a bunch of people till the movie starts
3. When the movie is over he has to say 2 things liked about the movie (neither of which can be leaving or the end or the credits or anything to that nature)
*all of it has to be filmed and at least a piece of each part needs to be in a video the next day unless Hank has already said he is doing that day in his previous video

Tags: a, bug, dance, embarrassing, fangirl, gus, interpretive, is, john, moon, More…new, peeps, punish, sparkly, unicorns, vampires

Views: 2087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know what specifically the punishment should be, but I think it should be more embarrassment centric instead of pain. I just feel like most of John's previous punishments have been pain centric, which are hilarious, but a little embarrassment is always funny.
Yeah like a new age of John punishments! My favorite so far is the New Moon one.
Its nice to see a ningmaster in my discussion :)
hmmm an embarrassment centric punishment....

I'm not sure if just reading out Gus the Bug in public is enough. Surely we saw from his fitness challenge video that John has some pretty sweet dance moves, maybe we should get him to PERFORM Gus is a bug in public a la interpretive dance/nerdy fumbling!
Whilst wearing the unicorn shirt and the I <3 sparkly Vampire hoodie of course!
One of the best ones yet!
I just had an idea! he could do that right before he saw New Moon on opening night! That would ensure a big crowd. And as a bonus most of the crowd would be teenage girls and we all know how critical teenage girls can be (I'm one and get criticized all the time for being a nerd)
operation punishment
1. Dressed as Gus do interpretive dance in front of a theater before a showing of new moon on opening night.
2. When finished with his dance, he must take off costume to reveal his i <3 sparkly vampires/ unicorns hoodie and shirt and go all fangirly with a bunch of people till the movie starts
3. When the movie is over he has to say 2 things liked about the movie (neither of which can be leaving or the end or the credits or anything to that nature)
*all of it has to be filmed and at least a piece of each part needs to be in a video the next day unless Hank has already said he is doing that day in his previous video
I need help to get this plan into action! Tell every nerdfighter you know! We need support!
Very nice operation!

Spread the word Nerdfighters, Operation Punishment shall be made of awesome!
Oooh! Yes! Somewhere very public too. Perhaps in front of the Indianapolis Museum of Art? On a Saturday afternoon? And I say he dresses as Gus the Bug and then rips off his costume to show Gus the butterfly at the end. Oh, and you know how he hates going shirtless in public, so maybe his butterfly costume should be him shirtless (or I'm thinking in a tank top, pink of course) with butterfly wings? Also, how long should the dance be?
The dance should be long enough for him to read out Gus is a Bug, the same pace he did in the video!
I like the one titled operation punishment. check it out and if you like it spread the word. if you want some changes reply to it and we can see what we come up with
I second this notion.
This plan gets my vote :D

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service