Nerdfighters

Question of the day! What are you going to be for Halloween?

I am going to me moaning myrtle, or dr.horrible.

^^ I actually turned out to be Luna Lovegood last year!

I have no idea what I am being this year though.

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to be Luna, or a gryffindor(since i don't have a ravenclaw tie, or scarf, or ANYTHING), or Greece from Hetalia....

or MAYBE I'll just randomly go through my costumes and pick something totally random, like devil horns and a cape or something :P
I was a devil one year...

It's fun...do it :D

Though I like the hp costumes too... :D :D :D
I am being Luna too !
I think Margot Tenebaum, if I can find a fur(ish) coat for a good price second hand.

Failing that...I'm not sure. I usually end up doing something last minute, but it has always been awesome.
Oh!!! Fantastic idea!
A fairy!!

Mostly because it's cheap. I can just buy wings are wear a dress I already have.
Awesome! Fairies are coolio.
This year I'm going as a Slytherin student, which is odd because you're SUPPOSED to go in costume for Halloween.

Next year, though, I'm going as a plague doctor. I can't do that this year, though, because I really want to get my mask for that in Italy, and I'm not going until this summer.

Harry Potter <3

and yes! Going as a plague doctor would be interesting indeed!

this year it might be jenny from doctor who. I have the tshirt and the pants. i just need a belt and a gun. and blond hair.
Jenny is awesome, you should totally be her!
I'm going to be Marceline the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service