Nerdfighters

Hello! This is a sort of questionaire. There's no prize or anything for doing it. You're a nice person if you do it though. Not that you aren't if you don't but..... Yeah. Questionaire.

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Harry Potter or Twilight?

Doctor Who or Torchwood or Sarah Jane Adventures?

Nerd or Geek?

The Hunger Games or the Olympics?

Ancient Greece or Ancient Egypt?

John or Hank?

Antidisestablishmentarism or Raxacoricofallapatorius?

Rock or Pop?

Lego or Meccano?

Hot or Cold?

Red or Blue?

X-Men or Justice League?

Awesome or Epic?

Blond or Brunette or Black or Ginger?

Cupcakes or Cookies?

Ugly Doll or Barbie?

Boat or Plane?

Views: 803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both, but if I could only watch one for the rest of my life... Trek I guess, but that's a really hard one.

Harry Potter hands down.

Never watched any of the above. *cringes at the imagined eyes of judgement boring down on me*

Nerd, but I don't really believe there's that big of a distinction, I just like the word more.

Hunger Games

Egypt

Oh come on, I can't answer that. I love them both so much for different reasons.

Never heard that second one, but I like it. *Googles* Ohhh, DW reference, again, never watched.

Rock

Lego

Hot

Red

X-Men

Epic

Black (although bf is a brunette)

Cupcakes

Barbie. Ugly dolls are cool, but I grew up with Barbie, and even though she sucks, I kinda have to love her anyway.

Plane

Star Trek most of the time. but i do enjoy star wars. light sabers. c'mon.

Harry Potter or Twilight?  neither.  but, given the choice between a kid who gets to be a wizard, and a vampire that "sparkles" it's definitely the wizard.

Doctor Who or Torchwood or Sarah Jane Adventures? have only seen doctor who and not all of it..hang on...saw a little bit of torchwood. it was ok i guess. not really comparable to doctor who...totally different style

Nerd or Geek? in what respect?

The Hunger Games or the Olympics? i am not familiar with hunger games and i am not against the original concept of the olympics, that is people getting together to have fun and see who can do X better than the other, but it's become very commercial and sometimes is done at the expense of people in the host city, or becomes exclusive to poorer people and/or giving advantages to wealthier nations, which goes against the original spirit of the games, so i do not in good conscience support it anymore.

Ancient Greece or Ancient Egypt? both

John or Hank?  don't know either of them

Antidisestablishmentarism or Raxacoricofallapatorius?   lol i had to look that up

Rock or Pop?  usually rock but also other/neither/both

Lego or Meccano?  both

Hot or Cold?   depends what for

Red or Blue?  depends what for

X-Men or Justice League?  might as well say marvel versus DC.  not particular. if it's a good story and drawn well, that matters more. but i do prefer anti-heroes...not sure either are *truly* anti heroes

Awesome or Epic?  depends on context

Blond or Brunette or Black or Ginger?   depends on context. 

Cupcakes or Cookies?  muffins and biscuits

Ugly Doll or Barbie?   definitely not barbiehowever what are we doing with the dolls?

Boat or Plane?  depends on context

muffins and biscuits ... i see what you did there.

Star Wars

Harry Potter

niether

both

niether

Ancient Greece

I have no clue what those words mean...

Pop

Lego

Hot

Blue

Justice League

Awesome

Blond

both

Ugly Doll

Boat

Whew! I'm done! :)

Star Wars 

Harry Potter 

Doctor Who 

Nerd 

The Hunger Games 

Ancient Egypt (because I've always found it kind of fascinating) 

John 

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Rock 

Lego 

Cold

Blue

X-Men 

Awesome 

Ginger (although I would say Redhead instead)

Cookies

Barbie

Plane

Star Wars or Star Trek?                                                        Star Wars (original flavor, thank you very much)

Harry Potter or Twilight?                                                       Potter

Doctor Who or Torchwood or Sarah Jane Adventures?             The Doctor

Nerd or Geek?                                                                      call me either, but I use geek most often

The Hunger Games or the Olympics?                                      Hunger Games

Ancient Greece or Ancient Egypt?                                          ooh, tough... but I'm gonna say Egypt

John or Hank?                                                                      Vlogbros, the collective unit.

Antidisestablishmentarism or Raxacoricofallapatorius?           ummm... the first one

Rock or Pop?                                                                        Rock

Lego or Meccano?                                                                 Lego!

Hot or Cold?                                                                         yes

Red or Blue?                                                                         Red (which somehow makes me a pinko?!)

X-Men or Justice League?                                                      Well, if we're talking animation, JLA. Love both, though.

Awesome or Epic?                                                                 Awesome

Blond or Brunette or Black or Ginger?                                     Working on gray at the minute, thanks.  

Cupcakes or Cookies?                                                           Cookie!!!!

Ugly Doll or Barbie?                                                               Can't I just have another cookie?

Boat or Plane?                                                                      Plane - No, wait.  Where am I going again?

Star Trek

Harry Potter

Dr. Who?

Nerd!

The Olympics ('cause no one has to die)

Ancient Greece

BOTH! (If I had to pick... Hank.)

Antidisestablishmentarianism

Rock

Lego

Cold

Blue

X-Men

Epic

Brunette

CUPCAKES!

Ugly doll

Plane

Star Wars
Harry Potter
Doctor Who
Nerd
Hunger Games (although if it were a question on which I would prefer to be apart of, my answer would be inherently different)
Ancient Greece
Hmmm, John (Sorry Hank)
Antidisestablishmentarism
Rock
Lego
Hot
Blue
X-men
Awesome
Blonde
Cookies
Ugly Doll
Plane

Star Wars (More coolness, better imagined world, the main story arc beats everything I've seen from ST)

Harry Potter (HP is a pinnacle of world-building, coming of age storytelling, and just fun all around; Twilight, while not as terrible as its most vocal haters would call it, is poorly paced, awkwardly charactered, and... um... terrible. :P)

Doctor Who (Haven't watched the others and I love Who)

Nerd (Not technically savvy enough for the latter)

Hunger Games (But the Olympics are rather astonishing for what they do)

Greece (Better stories, more sensible burials... and that's saying something)

John (Book nerd, love his mindful displays, Hank is great but I'm unashamed at picking favorites)

Antidi... (so punk)

Rock (pop fails to truly innovate, though it isn't inherently garbage)

Lego (what's Meccano?)

Hot (the best food is hot, the best relationships are hot, and it's a rather unfair question anyway)

Blue (Tucker!)

X-Men (There's something beautiful about super heroes fighting for basic rights in a world that consistently needs them and oppresses them)

Awesome (Awesome was epic before epic was epic)

Brunette (But to be perfectly clear, if the hair matches who you are, matches your face, matches your eyes, if it feels like it fits, then your hair is PERFECT and I'm glad you're a blond/brunette/black/redhead/peacock-mohawk)

Cookies (Cups are so oppressive to cake, shapewise)

Barbie (idk what Ugly Doll is; sounds very subculture, which could possibly be neat)

Plane (As my girlfriend can attest to, the water and I weren't meant for each other)

wow...i hadn't even made the Red vs Blue connection.  i' ve only seen the first season, but even from that, they all have some good aspects or ones you can relate to, but they're also all team killing (or at least belittling) f******s

Star Wars 

Harry Potter 

Doctor Who 

Neek or a Gerd

The Hunger Games 

Ancient Egypt

John 

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Rock

Lego 

Hot 

Blue

X-Men

Awesome 

Ginger

Cupcakes or Cookies? Both

Barbie(sorry, I like that woman, she can do anything)

Boat 

Star Wars. I grew up with it :)

Harry Potter. Must have.

Doctor Who

Nerdfighter

Oooh, thats hard.....Hunger Games? Thats tough...

Ancient Greece.

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Pop when im my general good mood cause its happy music

LEGO!!!

Hot. Cold and I are not friends

Justice League

Awesome!

Hair color really doesn't really make an impact on me, but I guess blonde cause I am one! :)

Cupcakes.

Ugly Doll.

Plane. Boats are slow :P

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service