I'm part of a collab channel in which I post my reviews of fantasy books on Thursdays.
(Shameless Self-Promotion)

And so I would like to know what fantasy books nerfighters recommend!
It can be anything at all, in terms of fantasy. Vampire, werewolf, faery, plain ol' magic.
The particular sub-category matters not.

So, what do you like?

Tags: book, fantasy, review, youtube

Views: 60

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Faerie. and Vampire. and magic. neil gaiman did a book called m is for magic that was wonderful. and o.r. melling did amazing fantasy books. i have been reading lots of great vampire stories lately (thanks to all the nfs who posted on my vampire books thread!) that can here
I never get tired of mentioning The Earthsea Triolgy by Ursula LeGuin.
Honestly anything written by LeGuin is fabulous, she is made of awesome.
DEFINITELY check out Piers Anthony's work.

I have almost all of his books, and they're all so well written.

He does fantasy and sci-fi.
Piers Anthony is definitely awesome. Bio of a Space Tyrant is one of the best sci-fi series I've ever read and Killobyte was fantastic.
Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison - urban fantasy, including witches, vampires, werewolves, etc.. it's very witty, kick-ass action packed, and interesting character developments.

Peter and the Starcatchers

A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore

Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray
Ooh, I love the Gemma Doyle trilogy! Great pick.

Another great one from Christopher Moore is "Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal."
The Chronicles of the Cheysuli by Jennifer Roberson.

Anything by Terry Pratchett - his books are hilarious and very smart.
That's so true ! After all, he's the one who wrote "Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."
I would also recommend the whole work of Robin Hobb ! You can begin with the fareseer's trilogy (but I warn you, once you start, it's impossible to stop reading !)

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service