Nerdfighters

Ello!

So I decided that I would release a song for the BBC's Children In Need which is on Friday 19th 2010. I will be creating a vlog each week to tell you of my progress. Now this may sound quite simple, BUT I have decided not to tell any of my friends and family.

WHY?

Well because I want to prove THE POWER OF THE INTERNET! And I want to prove the generosity and kindness of strangers. Whilst I am doing this mostly alone in real life, I will be helped by a very talented and good friend of mine musician and a wonderful singer.

BUT: I NEED YOUR HELP AS WELL!

Whilst it's all well and good producing the song, there's no point if no-one buys it. So if you want to help me out, you can start by following me on twitter: www.twitter.com/pianomanphil. Or subscribing to me on YouTube, where I'll be releasing further details at a later date!

EDIT: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW SONG FOR PUDSEY TWITTER FEED! 

www.twitter.com/songforpudsey

AND: NEW NEW (you get the idea) SONG FOR PUDSEY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

www.youtube.com/songforpudsey

AND AND AND: You can email us!

songforpudsey@gmail.com

THANK YOU, for your time and support!

Tags: A, BBC, Britain, Charity, Children, England, For, In, Need, Song, More…Twitter, YouTube, boy, campain, for, his, on, one, own, phil, piano, pianomanphil, pudsey, support, yeo

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well if I had told you it would have spoilt the point of the challenge.

I'm hurt that you looked when I said that I WOULD tell you when I could and you looked ANYWAY!
do u know what though u can b mad at me, whatever, the thing tat hurt me the most was not the face that u didn't tell me, it was the face that at the time u didnt even ask if i would like to help u, which is proving a point to me that i shouldn't even bother trying for anything as i never get it and i don't have anything worth giving, e.g. i stink at singing.

never mind phil. im sorry, your sorry ... it don't even think i have the energy to care anymore. sorry x
Well actually there wasn't ONE amazing singer.

Alice WAS one, but you were another. I asked Alice first simply because I felt that her voice was better suited to the song. I was ACTUALLY going to ask you to sing in it/star in it. But I understand.
well thanks for telling me and i know what i said earlier, please forgive me!!! u know how i get sometimes.
im a BITCH!!!!
im glad that u thought to add me in, and i do know that Alice can sing better than me. im not soo stupid that i think im the top singer coz i know that im not. so thanks phil and i hope u can forgive my jealousy
have fun in london and if u need help for anything even marketing stuff like that u know how much i love organising things !! just call n i'll b there!! xx <3
Oh well, what's done is done!

IN OTHER NEWS:
We're off to London this week!
We'll be wearing our specially made t-shirts and HOPEFULLY will have some business cards too! YAAAY!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service